Default Snickering Snotty

In article om,
says...

None of the crap was worth commenting about, so I snipped it all.

Really? You don't think people like Harry and Scotty should pay their
taxes?

iBoaterer wrote:

"Justwait" made a comment that caused me to think about this. I think
his definitions of guns could be developed into a reasonably simple
category system of what is available for purchase and ownership by
private citizens and what is reserved for military and police use.

For private citizens:

Firearms (handguns and rifles/shotguns) specifically designed for
target practice and competition. No more than 7-10 round capacity.
Firearms (rifles and shotguns) designed specifically for hunting. No
more than 5-10 rounds.
Firearms designed for personal/home defense. Includes handguns with no
more than 7-10 round capacity. Concealed carry permits allowed based on
background check.
Non-functioning firearms as collectibles/display pieces. These can
include military type weapons but must be permanently disabled.

For Law Enforcement and Military:

Firearms and weapons designed for both defensive and offensive use.
Automatic and semi-automatic with unlimited round capacity.

The days of private citizens being concerned about arming to the teeth
to protect themselves from their own government are long over.
That interpretation of the 2nd Ammendent is obsolete. Private citizens
don't need high capacity, offensive weapons.

There you go... Now let's get on my idea of hiring retired PoPo as
administrators, janitors, coaches, teachers aids, cafeteria workers, etc
in schools and let them carry.

Like I said, a uniformed security guard or even police officer is a
sitting duck if he doesn't know an attack is being planned, he would
just be fodder. Now imagine in CT, if there were two or three armed
teachers or staff, even a janitor who heard the shots come over the loud
speaker and made their way to the office, even if just to lay down cover
fire until the cops got there minutes later. There is a good possibility
the kid would have never made it out of the office and to the classroom.
We might be talking about less than 5 dead... The key though is the
unions would have to allow these retired PoPo to come into the system...
WTF is a 'PoPo'?
Lowlife urban slang for police officer.

That's a racist remark from a tax-cheat, folks!

What race did he say anything disparaging about?

Try Google, Kevin.

This...is where the shit came from....snotty. *e#c General 11 February 13th 11 09:00 AM
Now snotty.... Hadenough General 5 February 11th 11 02:07 PM
Come in, Snotty JR North General 2 December 21st 10 01:53 PM
My Snotty Awards HarryK[_3_] General 2 December 18th 10 07:08 PM
OT Troll Bait.......here snotty, snotty, snotty....here Krueger,krueger, krueger.... *e#c General 0 October 15th 10 12:29 AM