Default Yo Wayne!

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 07:53:24 -0400, John H.
wrote:

Hope you have a super trip!

And, before you go, pray for a few clouds floating in the sky. They add so much to photographs.

===

Good idea but I've been sending all of my clouds to Tim lately.

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 11:39:44 -0400, wrote:

On Sun, 05 Aug 2012 08:06:39 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 23:27:57 -0400,
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 15:44:19 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Aug 2012 13:17:42 -0400,
wrote:

wrote:

Hope you have a super trip!

And, before you go, pray for a few clouds floating in the sky. They add so much to photographs.

===

Good idea but I've been sending all of my clouds to Tim lately.

If you get down into New Mexico a balloon ride is pretty cool.

You have to blow up your own balloon
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...p%20baloon.jpg

The view is great
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...%20balloon.jpg

Lots of rich people in New Mexico
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...f%20course.jpg

and you never know where you will land. The guy in the red hat didn't
expect us in his yard.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...uys%20yard.jpg

That's on my wife's 'Want to do' list.

Albuquerque is a great place to balloon

One of my wife's sisters lives there. More reason to stop for a visit.

I am sure she knows all about it then. There is a big balloon park
north of town on 25.
We went from there but where you land depends on the wind and your
propane supply. The guy who's yard we landed in seemed to be pretty
good natured about it.

I just checked for RV sites for the October festival. Not much left.

On 8/5/2012 1:46 PM, wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Usually it is better to avoid "festivals". They do the ballooning all
the time.

Never done it but I would think a Fall ride here in New England would be
more fun than looking down at a bunch of sand... They do fall trips up
here all the time.

wrote:

[...]

People seem to be fascinated by watching beautiful green leaves wither
and fall from the trees.

wrote:

Hope you have a super trip!

And, before you go, pray for a few clouds floating in the sky.
They add so much to photographs.

===

Good idea but I've been sending all of my clouds to Tim lately.

If you get down into New Mexico a balloon ride is pretty cool.

You have to blow up your own balloon
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...Blowing%20up%2...

The view is great
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...Rio%20Grande%2...

Lots of rich people in New Mexico
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...Private%20golf...

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/New%20Mexic...Balloon%20land...

[...]

Most Beautiful time of the year. The trick is to time it right and see
the fall foliage at it's peak.
Can be a slightly sad time of year though because those beautiful
leaves will soon be gone and the world turns dull for 5 months. A nice
snowfall helps brighten things up.

wrote:

[...]

Now you are starting to sound like Loogie there Captain... Of course
there is nobody I know who would go up to watch things die, but to see
the frekin' colors.. But go ahead, you moved out of here to get away
from the fall and cold, go balloon in the desert

is this you, Wayne? Tim General 4 May 29th 12 02:23 AM
YO! LG and Wayne John H[_2_] General 22 September 10th 11 09:45 AM
Yo Wayne John H[_2_] General 8 January 30th 11 02:04 AM
Thanks Wayne B. Tim General 5 February 27th 10 08:22 PM
Yo!! Wayne!! Yogi of Woodstock General 3 July 24th 09 01:28 PM