Default It's a tax. No, wait, it's a penalty... No wait, it's a tax...

The flip flop Romney can't even make up his mind. I guess it's just a
matter of who he's lying to. Oh, and in June, special interest groups
contributed $100M to his campain. Gee, they don't want any special
treatment for that money, right?

On Friday, July 6, 2012 7:30:40 AM UTC-5, iBoaterer wrote:
The flip flop Romney can't even make up his mind. I guess it's just a
matter of who he's lying to. Oh, and in June, special interest groups
contributed $100M to his campain. Gee, they don't want any special
treatment for that money, right?

So, where is your complaint? $100M is a drop in the bucket compared to your siting president's budget set for his initial election.

Wilbur's (wait - Gregory's) (WAIT - Neal?'s) MSD court victory Flying Pig[_2_] Cruising 3 January 30th 12 03:23 PM
Oh, I can't wait for more Photoshops... Tom Francis - SWSports General 8 October 10th 09 03:04 AM
AP on Obama's Claim a Tax Isn't Really a Tax: You Lie Toots Sweet General 24 September 23rd 09 10:41 PM
Thom Can't Wait!!! Capt. Rob ASA 10 January 23rd 06 04:50 AM
I just cant wait Joe ASA 11 December 25th 04 05:03 PM