Default Wilbur's (wait - Gregory's) (WAIT - Neal?'s) MSD court victory

The telling of the encounter was entertaining. However, the assertion that
your case could provide precedent to allow future boaters a weapon to
display to any folks interested in trying to repeat your experience on their
boats is useless without a case number to cite.

That would be:

??

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
The telling of the encounter was entertaining. However, the assertion
that your case could provide precedent to allow future boaters a
weapon to display to any folks interested in trying to repeat your
experience on their boats is useless without a case number to cite.

That would be:

Hold your horses, Skippy. I'll be getting an official court transcript
soon. I hope to scan it and post it on line. It should have that helpful
information on it. I might edit out some names out of professional
courtesy.

I also plan to submit it to *Southwinds Magazine* which is popular among
Florida cruisers. It's time boaters pushed back against an out of
control FWC.

Wilbur Hubbard

On Dec 4, 3:19*pm, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:
"Flying Pig" wrote in message

The telling of the encounter was entertaining. *However, the assertion
that your case could provide precedent to allow future boaters a
weapon to display to any folks interested in trying to repeat your
experience on their boats is useless without a case number to cite.

That would be:

Hold your horses, Skippy. *I'll be getting an official court transcript
soon. I hope to scan it and post it on line. It should have that helpful
information on it. I might edit out some names out of professional
courtesy.

I also plan to submit it to *Southwinds Magazine* which is popular among
Florida cruisers. It's time boaters pushed back against an out of
control FWC.

Wilbur Hubbard

Congratulations Capt. Neal.

After all the years I have had reading and learning from your
philosophy, I'm happy that the Florida Fish and Wildlife thugs
can learn from you now too. Hahaha!! That officer didn't know
who he was messing with.

Respectfully,
Greg Jaynes

Well done :{)

Check your mail!

L8R

Skip(py), very nearly finished with the final fairing preceding barrier coat

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.
Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other
people's thinking.
Don't let the noise of others' opinion drown out your own inner voice;
and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary".
- Steve Jobs

Neal Warren's (aka Wilbur Hubbard/Gregory Hall) address Lady Pilot[_4_] Cruising 1 June 30th 11 05:28 PM
Please don't wait Ken Marino ASA 23 November 11th 08 09:09 PM
I just cant wait Joe ASA 11 December 25th 04 06:03 PM
not wait for backup John Hart Whitewater 1 September 29th 03 09:19 PM