Default Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12*am, Oscar wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:12:57 -0400, Oscar wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

I like the handshake at the end. Hope that continues forever.

On 4/29/2012 8:46 AM, North Star wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

Ignorant as you are, you probably do think kilts are dresses. Dumfoch.

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

Ignorant as you are, you probably do think kilts are dresses. Dumfoch.

And you think pedophilia is ok, so who is more wrong?

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view....

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view...

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, * *wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view....

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

I can't vouch for the condition they're in.... especially if he stiffs
his dentist like he does everyone else.

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view...

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

I can't vouch for the condition they're in.... especially if he stiffs
his dentist like he does everyone else.

Wow, what a hero.. I am sure you are no better off, we have seen the
squalor you raised your little pigs in...

Firefox not closing John H[_11_] General 14 December 3rd 09 01:00 AM
Closing Ceremonies......... JimH[_2_] General 0 August 25th 08 01:51 AM
Always Be Closing! Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 19th 07 11:44 PM
And in closing.... Capt. Rob ASA 7 November 14th 05 01:16 PM
Intracoastal Closing! Bill Touring 0 February 27th 04 10:01 AM