BoatBanter.com

-   -   Closing the border (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/151733-closing-border.html)

North Star April 29th 12 01:46 PM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12*am, Oscar wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Oscar April 29th 12 02:12 PM

Closing the border

http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

John H.[_5_] April 29th 12 03:30 PM

Closing the border

On Sun, 29 Apr 2012 09:12:57 -0400, Oscar wrote:

http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

I like the handshake at the end. Hope that continues forever.

JustWait[_2_] April 30th 12 11:33 PM

Closing the border

On 4/29/2012 8:46 AM, North Star wrote:
On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

X ` Man[_3_] April 30th 12 11:36 PM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

Ignorant as you are, you probably do think kilts are dresses. Dumfoch.

JustWait[_2_] May 1st 12 12:23 AM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ent=PPCLI4.jpg

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

Ignorant as you are, you probably do think kilts are dresses. Dumfoch.

And you think pedophilia is ok, so who is more wrong?

North Star May 2nd 12 02:46 AM

Closing the border

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view....

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

X ` Man[_3_] May 2nd 12 03:09 AM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view...

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

North Star May 2nd 12 03:37 AM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, * *wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view....

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

I can't vouch for the condition they're in.... especially if he stiffs
his dentist like he does everyone else.

JustWait[_2_] May 2nd 12 04:08 AM

Closing the border

On Apr 29, 10:12 am, wrote:
http://www.wimp.com/indiapakistan

Reminds me of some of the struttin' peacocks in here... especially
y'all southern boys.

Holy ****, have you ever looked at your own, er, uh, for lack of a
better word, Military? Hell, your guys still strut around in frekin'
dresses..

http://s31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...2/?action=view...

A Canadian mocking military.. Almost as funny as the French, and even
they don't dress in drag..

A word of advice, MidgetMan.
Never insult a Canadian or Scottish soldier for wearing a kilt.
You'd. be picking that ponytail out of your teeth

You think he still has teeth?

I can't vouch for the condition they're in.... especially if he stiffs
his dentist like he does everyone else.

Wow, what a hero.. I am sure you are no better off, we have seen the
squalor you raised your little pigs in...