Default What Will GE Force Its People To Drive Now

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:35:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of GE who doesn't pay taxes, will have to find
another vehicle to force his people who have company cars to purchase
and drive.

http://gas2.org/2012/02/20/ge-forcin...o-chevy-volts/

===

With all due respect Bert, that sounds like a regurgitation from a
Rush Limbaugh rant. The republican party needs to put a muzzle on
that dude before he alienates every swing voter in the country.

I think the jury is still out on electric cars but any program at all
which encourages energy independence is a good thing in my opinion.

Exactly! I don't know why so many far right wingers are against getting
us off of oil.

The alternatives are not cost effective and you cannot turn the wind on
when you need more power nor can you turn the Sun on when it is night
time.

Default Told you the Volt was dead...

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 04 Mar 2012 09:20:57 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Maybe if all of the whiny-ass neo-cons would quit badmouthing the car,
people would buy it. Maybe you WANT to continue supporting Arab Oil.

You said the Volt was dead, obviously, you are entirely wrong again. A
five week suspension in production is hardly a death.

Truer words have never been spoken.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:35:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of GE who doesn't pay taxes, will have to find
another vehicle to force his people who have company cars to purchase
and drive.

http://gas2.org/2012/02/20/ge-forcin...o-chevy-volts/

===

With all due respect Bert, that sounds like a regurgitation from a
Rush Limbaugh rant. The republican party needs to put a muzzle on
that dude before he alienates every swing voter in the country.

With all due respect Wayne, the Republican party doesn't control Rush
Limbaugh and Rush Limbaugh doesn't control the Republican party. Rush
will rise or fall based upon his audience and advertisers. The
Republican party leadership has lost its way and holds no sway over the
grass roots.

Debbie Wasserman Schultz needs to be muzzled due to her alienating swing
voters. Every time she speaks she lies.

The street has people on both sides ****ing off people on the other side
of the street.

I think the jury is still out on electric cars but any program at all
which encourages energy independence is a good thing in my opinion.

The jury is in on electric cars. They are the future. The problem is
that there hasn't been enough R&D to make them feasible yet.

The hybrid, gas-electric, is just a diesel-electric locomotive downsized
with the added benefit of pulling the electricity generated from
breaking and coasting to charge the batteries. The all electric needs
needs work with storing enough power to be useful over a longer period
of time and distance.

[...]

And there is a finite quantity of oil.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:35:24 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Jeffrey Immelt, the CEO of GE who doesn't pay taxes, will have to find
another vehicle to force his people who have company cars to purchase
and drive.

http://gas2.org/2012/02/20/ge-forcin...o-chevy-volts/

If my employer "forced" me to drive a company car, I wouldn't bitch
about who made it.

But maybe you feel entitled to force your employer to chose the car of
YOUR choice?

I have never had a job where my employer provided me with a car or a car
allowance.

wrote:

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Maybe if all of the whiny-ass neo-cons would quit badmouthing the car,
people would buy it. Maybe you WANT to continue supporting Arab Oil.

Why would we stop bad mouthing a car that is a useless pile of junk? I
have already proved that you can buy a car for $10,000 new and drive it
for hundreds of thousands of miles before you reach the acquisition cost
of a Volt.

I don't want to support Arab Oil, I want to support US Oil. Drill here,
drill now.

You said the Volt was dead, obviously, you are entirely wrong again. A
five week suspension in production is hardly a death.

We will see if they restart production. They have dealers who refuse to
order Volt's and who refuse to have Volts pushed onto them. There must
be a reason that the Chevy's own dealers don't want the cars on their
lots.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Has nothing to do with the technology and everything to do with the
sales.

It could be that people don't want to park a potential fire hazard in
their garages.

wrote:

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Maybe if all of the whiny-ass neo-cons would quit badmouthing the car,
people would buy it. Maybe you WANT to continue supporting Arab Oil.

Why would we stop bad mouthing a car that is a useless pile of junk? I
have already proved that you can buy a car for $10,000 new and drive it
for hundreds of thousands of miles before you reach the acquisition cost
of a Volt.

I don't want to support Arab Oil, I want to support US Oil. Drill here,
drill now.

Oil is a finite resource. Let alone old technology.

You said the Volt was dead, obviously, you are entirely wrong again. A
five week suspension in production is hardly a death.

We will see if they restart production. They have dealers who refuse to
order Volt's and who refuse to have Volts pushed onto them. There must
be a reason that the Chevy's own dealers don't want the cars on their
lots.

Cite?

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

http://deathby1000papercuts.com/2012...lectric-lemon/

Told you, and you laughed... snerk Sometimes it pays to look at the
world with an open mind...

Has nothing to do with the technology and everything to do with the
sales.

It could be that people don't want to park a potential fire hazard in
their garages.

A tank full of gasoline is, indeed a fire hazard.

[...]

The amount of oil in North America makes Arabia look like an oil can
compared to a tanker truck.

Charging 24 volt trolling batteries with a 12 volt system. Tim General 14 August 20th 11 12:22 AM
Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead Bob Cruising 7 February 12th 10 02:56 PM
The Best Way to Provide 24-volt for a 24-volt Trolling Motor? [email protected] General 8 November 16th 05 03:18 AM
Our Hero is Dead, Dead, Dead John Gaquin General 46 July 2nd 04 12:16 PM
Is it ok to run a 24 volt trolling motor on a 12 volt battery to test the motor to see if it actually runs? SDNomad General 5 October 9th 03 07:30 PM