Bob Bob is offline

Default Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead

ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Capt Phil dead at age 53.

Fat
Smoke
salt
stress
Normal AMerican food
No exercize

Had a skinny coonass engineer who said he went to work offshore at age
14.
Had to have a bunch of stints put in cause his circlatory system was
clogged, had a heart attack durring surgery, told he could never work
offshore again.... age 48

Your a fool about to die unless you stop lying to yourself about what
it takes to be heathy.
Bob

Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 10, 12:40*pm, Bob wrote:
ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Capt Phil dead at age 53.

Fat
Smoke
salt
stress
Normal AMerican food
No exercize

Had a skinny coonass engineer who said he went to work offshore at age
14.
Had to have a bunch of stints put in cause his circlatory system was
clogged, had a heart attack durring surgery, told he could never work
offshore again.... age 48

Your a fool about to die unless you stop lying to yourself about what
it takes to be heathy.
Bob

Aka Bob,

You being a bag fan I would think you would have better words for
Capt. Phil Harris.
A good mariner, that taught his kids well...maybe you could have
mentioned that.
A man who stayed in the top 10% of his chosen field, a master of his
trade ect...

But no, you jump around and claim you live a more healthy lifestyle.

You know Bob, if I were to guess I'd say you are some type of pencil
pusher working in some drabby cubical afraid your boss might find out
you post on the internet. Afraid or ashamed of the real you.

So get a life "Bob", go get a big ol pile of butter coated crab legs,
case of Boston Lager, pack of Lucky Strikes and a real job on a boat.
Quit all this pretending and enjoy life for real. Serious, the stress
of your cubical is killing you, and the effort to mis-spell everything
is too much for your meek heart to handle.

Why is it only the good die young?

I bet that sailboat you have is rotting at the dock, why do you even
bother?

Joe

Just because he worked on a boat does not make him healthy or a good person.
All of those television blue collar celebrities are entertaining
caricatures. If someone did their job well, stayed fit and led a life of
little turmoil due to keen foresight they would be rather boring to watch on
tv. It's always more entertaining on Saturday night to watch the folks who
live in a trailer park than those in a gated community. The next time you
need some surgery or someone to fly a helicopter in bad weather go to the
trailer park and find your man.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:56:14 -0500, "Odd Nosler"
wrote:

Just because...

The same "Odd Nosler" of recent fake obituary fame ?

You really should get a life.

On Feb 10, 1:40*pm, Bob wrote:
ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Capt Phil dead at age 53.

Fat
Smoke
salt
stress
Normal AMerican food
No exercize

Had a skinny coonass engineer who said he went to work offshore at age
14.
Had to have a bunch of stints put in cause his circlatory system was
clogged, had a heart attack durring surgery, told he could never work
offshore again.... age 48

Your a fool about to die unless you stop lying to yourself about what
it takes to be heathy.
Bob

Check your math . . . 1956 - 2010 does not equal 48, although at times
I wish it did.

Bob Bob is offline

ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Joe

As I said joE its a very sad (preventable) situation. The same kind of
situation where guys bitch about big government trying to rule our
life when OHSA or EPA or USCG or STCW says ya got to work
differently.

Yes it is a tragity when some dies that young. Even more tragic that
it was so preventable and EVEN more tragic that many laugh at someone
who wants to do the right thing. I walk into the mess and stare at a
meal of corn dogs, chilli, and a near tooth less cook who salts the
frozen pizza befor putting it out on the line, refuses to serve a
vegtable that doesnt have bacon or butter and lots of salt added ,
cause, "dat where ya gets de flavor...." and smokes 2-3 packs a day.
He couldnt tast **** if it was on his toung bcause of his smoking but
he goes right a head and serves up a daily dose of death all the while
giving me **** cause he see me eating a raw carrot. Fresh sliced
mellons ummmm, yup, all salted to give it more tast. I ask for some
without salt and gives me **** cause i must "be a liberal from oregon
who wants to be treated special."

Joe, I put you in the same camp as my cook. Pull your head out of your
ass and go learn somthing. Till then, Go **** Yourself. Later cuz, Im
going for a walk after I finish my carrot juice.
AKA Bob
Joe Joe is offline

On Feb 11, 5:34*pm, Bob wrote:
ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Joe

As I said joE its a very sad (preventable) situation. The same kind of
situation where guys bitch about big government trying to rule our
life when OHSA or EPA or USCG or STCW says ya got to work
differently.

Yes it is a tragity when some dies that young. Even more tragic that
it was so preventable and EVEN more tragic that many laugh at someone
who wants to do the right thing.

No aka Bob, What is tragic is your life. You hate where you work, you
hate and think so little of the people you work with....I say "people"
because you are not crew. And what is more tragic is you take a real
sailors death to trout out how superior you are with your carrot juice
drink.

I walk into the mess and stare at a
meal of corn dogs, chilli, and a near tooth less cook who salts the
frozen pizza befor putting it out on the line, refuses to serve a
vegtable that doesnt have bacon or butter and lots of salt added ,
cause, "dat where ya gets de flavor...." and smokes 2-3 packs a day.
He couldnt tast **** if it was on his toung bcause of his smoking but
he goes right a head and serves up a daily dose of death all the while
giving me **** cause he see me eating a raw carrot. Fresh sliced
mellons ummmm, yup, all salted to give it more tast. I ask for some
without salt and gives me **** cause i must "be a liberal from oregon
who wants to be treated special."

Thats all pretty funny Bob, sounds like you get EXACTLY what you
deserve even in your pretend world.

Joe, I put you in the same camp as my cook. Pull your head out of your
ass and go learn somthing. Till then, Go **** Yourself. Later cuz, Im
going for a walk after I finish my carrot juice.
AKA Bob

The part about the cubical hit to close to home?

Joe

Bob Bob is offline

*The part about the cubical hit to close to home?

Joe

Joe, I must make amends and be truthfull. You are correct. I do work
in a cube. I always wanted to have a sailboat and follwo my dreams but
unfortunatly my past has me working here. Regretably, as a 24 year old
crashed my truck when drunk and am now confined to a wheelchair. I I
live in Utah and work for Dell at a tech support center. Its very
boring work but somthing that alows me to live a normal life. Liike
Skip I am doing my best to find the silver linning and make my
lemonaid until I repay all my debts both social and financial. I heard
of two blind people sailing along the west coast. Disabilities are
only what a person makes of them and God willing I will be able to
follow my dream of sailing solo someday

Until then I wish you the best luck on your sailing venture. You are
all that I hope to be someday: A person who follows their
dreams..........

Yours sincerly,
Ralph Rexroth

He's Dead, Jim. jlrogers±³© ASA 11 December 31st 06 07:40 PM
Capt. Neal is Dead Lady Pilot ASA 7 October 27th 05 07:08 PM
Capt. Neal is DEAD! OMG! Captain Lon ASA 1 April 15th 05 06:00 PM
Our Hero is Dead, Dead, Dead John Gaquin General 46 July 2nd 04 12:16 PM