Joe Joe is offline

Default Dead Catch Capt Phil Dead

On Feb 10, 12:40*pm, Bob wrote:
ANother sad testimony to life style choices.

Capt Phil dead at age 53.

Fat
Smoke
salt
stress
Normal AMerican food
No exercize

Had a skinny coonass engineer who said he went to work offshore at age
14.
Had to have a bunch of stints put in cause his circlatory system was
clogged, had a heart attack durring surgery, told he could never work
offshore again.... age 48

Your a fool about to die unless you stop lying to yourself about what
it takes to be heathy.
Bob

Aka Bob,

You being a bag fan I would think you would have better words for
Capt. Phil Harris.
A good mariner, that taught his kids well...maybe you could have
mentioned that.
A man who stayed in the top 10% of his chosen field, a master of his
trade ect...

But no, you jump around and claim you live a more healthy lifestyle.

You know Bob, if I were to guess I'd say you are some type of pencil
pusher working in some drabby cubical afraid your boss might find out
you post on the internet. Afraid or ashamed of the real you.

So get a life "Bob", go get a big ol pile of butter coated crab legs,
case of Boston Lager, pack of Lucky Strikes and a real job on a boat.
Quit all this pretending and enjoy life for real. Serious, the stress
of your cubical is killing you, and the effort to mis-spell everything
is too much for your meek heart to handle.

Why is it only the good die young?

I bet that sailboat you have is rotting at the dock, why do you even
bother?

Joe