Default If it's Navy, it's on topic...right?

Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, Happy John wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

On 1/7/2012 6:38 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

A marching bagpipe band is what you want.

On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

A marching bagpipe band is what you want.

Should have read this first!

On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy *wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

A marching bagpipe band is what you want.

Should have read this first!

Yes. now y'all are talkin'. You are probably aware that there is
some twirling and occasional tossing in a pipe band march...just not
guns.

On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy *wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

A marching bagpipe band is what you want.

Should have read this first!

Yes. now y'all are talkin'. You are probably aware that there is
some twirling and occasional tossing in a pipe band march...just not
guns.

Guns with bayonets fixed thereon are what make the presentation exciting and exacting.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 7 Jan 2012 15:38:05 -0800 (PST), North Star
wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, Happy John wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

Didn't the group decide to stick to recreational boating?

wrote:

On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

Didn't the group decide to stick to recreational boating?

Nope... Most of us agreed no more whining, political digs, or
insults/trolls... That's it.. Only one poster tried to take it beyond that.

On 1/7/12 6:38 PM, North Star wrote:
On Jan 7, 6:58 pm, Happy wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

You mean, like these guys?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZPIU0wGVkQ

In article 85d37069-14d0-4c2e-b13e-
,
says...

On Jan 7, 6:58*pm, Happy John wrote:
Our U.S. Navy Ceremonial Guard Silent Drill Team was invited to compete in the International
competition in Norway . The Navy competed against military units from all over N.A.T.O. and won
first place. When you watch this video you'll see why they won.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgcGNDxuyoI

I'd rather see more intricate marching and less of the gun tossing.

Then I'd suggest you watch some other video!!

NAVY 44's Joe Cruising 3 November 20th 09 04:34 PM
In the Navy! Charles Momsen ASA 14 October 30th 08 11:29 PM
In the Navy... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 July 12th 07 12:42 AM
Go Navy SUZY ASA 0 May 5th 06 01:39 AM
The New Navy = $$$ WalterScottGray General 15 November 17th 03 02:19 PM