Default In the Navy...

Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:11:10 GMT, Dan wrote:

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Don't now about Harry, but I will.
HK HK is offline

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Don't now about Harry, but I will.

The Muppets were great, as were the Village People and the Muppets'
version of "In the Navy."

"Dan," of course, is nothing more than a trolling turd, which is why he
lives in my bozo bin with the rest of the trolling turds.

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Dan Dan is offline

Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

HK HK is offline

JimH wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?
Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

It doesn't matter what Dipstick Dan posts, no one will take him seriously.
Dan Dan is offline

HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?
Back this up Dirty Dan!
Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an
adult and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

It doesn't matter what Dipstick Dan posts, no one will take him seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Harry.

Boat for FREE! HUGE house batteries, great liveaboard. Larry Cruising 14 March 15th 07 01:52 AM
Hull Material Evaluation for Navy 44 Sail Training Craft Mic Cruising 0 August 27th 05 02:47 AM
Adrift 500 Feet Under the Sea, a Minute Was an Eternity MrPepper11 General 4 May 25th 05 10:14 AM
Just a few names... John Smith General 0 May 2nd 04 11:32 PM
Italy furious- Navy cover(-ed) up sub accident WalterScottGray General 15 November 26th 03 01:58 PM