BoatBanter.com

-   -   In the Navy... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/82339-navy.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing July 9th 07 10:09 PM

In the Navy...

Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

Don White July 9th 07 10:46 PM

In the Navy...

Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Dan July 10th 07 01:11 AM

In the Navy...

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Short Wave Sportfishing July 10th 07 01:12 AM

In the Navy...

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 00:11:10 GMT, Dan wrote:

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Don't now about Harry, but I will.

HK July 10th 07 01:22 AM

In the Navy...

Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Don't now about Harry, but I will.

The Muppets were great, as were the Village People and the Muppets'
version of "In the Navy."

"Dan," of course, is nothing more than a trolling turd, which is why he
lives in my bozo bin with the rest of the trolling turds.

Don White July 10th 07 03:09 AM

In the Navy...

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?

The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Dan July 11th 07 01:24 AM

In the Navy...

Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.

Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

JimH July 11th 07 01:28 AM

In the Navy...

"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?

Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

HK July 11th 07 02:08 AM

In the Navy...

JimH wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?
Back this up Dirty Dan!

Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an adult
and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

It doesn't matter what Dipstick Dan posts, no one will take him seriously.

Dan July 12th 07 12:42 AM

In the Navy...

HK wrote:
JimH wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
"Dan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Don White wrote:
Very appropriate - Viking Squids...

Heh, heh, heh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n1y3U4FarU

Why can't we have entertainment like that anymore?
The Muppets were a great show.
Is Harry going to back you up on that one, Don?
Back this up Dirty Dan!
Are you twelve? You sound like Kevin/Walter. Try to post like an
adult and maybe people will take you seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Dan. ;-)

It doesn't matter what Dipstick Dan posts, no one will take him seriously.

You may also want to follow you own advice Harry.