posted to rec.boats,misc.rural,rec.fishing

Default MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012

http://outdoornews.com/massachusetts...871e3ce6c.html

Default MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012 - Outdoor News: Massachusetts

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:45:54 -0500, Bob Crachet wrote:

http://outdoornews.com/massachusetts...871e3ce6c.html

It took a little reading to determine why the restriction was for only lead weights of one ounce or
less.

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

On 12/18/11 11:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains...herring would like nothing more
than to wipe them out. I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

It's a shame John and his family don't kill mute swans?

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/18/11 11:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains...herring would like nothing more
than to wipe them out. I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

Uh, they are an invasive species. If you really cared about ecology
you'd know that they are destructive.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains.I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

Although you exhibit none of the positive attributes of swans, I submit
that you certainly have a right to live out your miserable life.

PS What possessed you to **** can your first wife in favor of what you
are saddled with now? We understand if you won't/can't answer the simple
question

On 12/18/2011 11:45 AM, A boater wrote:
[...]

Yeah, always wondered about that "petite bride, twenty years his junior"
but of course we all knew that was just more harrytales...

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:58:35 -0500, X ` Man wrote:

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Pretty sick, Harry.

I guess you're in favor of a strong mute swan population in the bay? Do you read anything at all
about the bay? Here, learn something. I'd sign you up, but then you'd probably accuse me of
'stalking' you.

http://cbf.org/page.aspx?pid=1857

Environmental Protection Agency considering a ban on lead ammunition| Washington Examiner lil abner[_2_] General 13 October 4th 10 01:13 AM
Another stinker, er, sinker... HK General 7 December 25th 07 04:52 PM
Private firm takes the lead in restoring historic lighthouses Chuck Gould General 14 January 11th 07 06:48 AM
scarf jig Mark Boat Building 5 August 21st 06 03:29 AM
Hook line and Sinker Joe ASA 1 January 20th 06 05:24 PM