BoatBanter.com

-   -   MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012 (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/148208-ma-freshwater-lead-sinker-jig-ban-takes-effect-january-1-2012-a.html)

Bob Crachet December 18th 11 03:45 AM

MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012

http://outdoornews.com/massachusetts...871e3ce6c.html

Happy JH December 18th 11 03:56 PM

MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012 - Outdoor News: Massachusetts

On Sat, 17 Dec 2011 22:45:54 -0500, Bob Crachet wrote:

http://outdoornews.com/massachusetts...871e3ce6c.html

It took a little reading to determine why the restriction was for only lead weights of one ounce or
less.

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

X ` Man[_3_] December 18th 11 03:58 PM

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

Drifter[_5_] December 18th 11 04:07 PM

On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

X ` Man[_3_] December 18th 11 04:12 PM

On 12/18/11 11:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains...herring would like nothing more
than to wipe them out. I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/oR82kN

iBoaterer[_2_] December 18th 11 04:20 PM

MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012 - Outdoor News: Massachusetts

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

It's a shame John and his family don't kill mute swans?

iBoaterer[_2_] December 18th 11 04:21 PM

MA: Freshwater lead sinker and jig ban takes effect January 1, 2012 - Outdoor News: Massachusetts

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/18/11 11:07 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/18/2011 10:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Now you're extending your death wishes to "you and yours". When it comes
to being an asshole, you never disappoint.

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains...herring would like nothing more
than to wipe them out. I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

Uh, they are an invasive species. If you really cared about ecology
you'd know that they are destructive.

A boater December 18th 11 04:45 PM

Swans mate for life, ****-for-brains.I know the swans are pests but, in the scheme of
things, they contribute their beauty and certainly have as much right to
life as herrings.

Although you exhibit none of the positive attributes of swans, I submit
that you certainly have a right to live out your miserable life.

PS What possessed you to **** can your first wife in favor of what you
are saddled with now? We understand if you won't/can't answer the simple
question

JustWait December 18th 11 04:47 PM

On 12/18/2011 11:45 AM, A boater wrote:
[...]

Yeah, always wondered about that "petite bride, twenty years his junior"
but of course we all knew that was just more harrytales...

Happy JH December 18th 11 05:29 PM

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 10:58:35 -0500, X ` Man wrote:

On 12/18/11 10:56 AM, Happy JH wrote:

It's a shame lead weights don't kill mute swans.

http://www.chesapeakebay.net/muteswa...menuitem=16930

The same could be said for you and yours.

Pretty sick, Harry.

I guess you're in favor of a strong mute swan population in the bay? Do you read anything at all
about the bay? Here, learn something. I'd sign you up, but then you'd probably accuse me of
'stalking' you.

http://cbf.org/page.aspx?pid=1857