Default More right-wing obsessions from the barely literates

On 12/9/11 8:12 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

In ,

says...

On 12/8/2011 9:30 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 12/8/2011 6:27 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/8/11 5:41 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North
wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

No, he and Harry will make thirty more posts directed at me today then
cry again when I say something back... That's what pussies do.

I wonder how Dr. Fourchin is doing? I wonder if she'll tag along when
Harry meets me in public, like he said he would? Oh, wait, he once again
turned coward and backed down!!!

I think it would be good for Harry to bring medical support. Harry's
wife is a Dr. Dr. Dr. one of those degrees is alleged to be an MD.

Default Wonder if we can send this group to South Windsor, CT

In article , dump-on-
says...

On 12/8/11 4:06 PM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 8, 1:43 pm, wrote:
In articlec2e84a91-0cd0-47a3-9886-ac71243c36d3
@c18g2000yqj.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 8, 12:36 pm, wrote:
In article2f267e2b-699a-4cb5-9220-c5bf3e658c41
@v29g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 8, 9:47 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro...

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Oh, you know how it is. They are such cowards in real life they have to
hide behind usenet and act tough!

Clock is ticking... Dec 14& 15 are coming fast. Gonna be a hot time
in Beddington, eh pussy?

You ****ing coward!!!! Suckling Don, I told you, come to Philly if you
have the balls, and you don't. Just like Harry, you are a coward.- Hide quoted text -

Tick... tick.. tick....
If you don't show up in Beddington, the entire newsgroup will finally
be convinced of what a miserable coward you really are...
as if there was ever any doubt!

I told you, you stupid fool, I'm not driving all the way up there
because I, and everyone else, knows that you are a coward and won't
show, so it's a waste of my time. I told you to come to Philly, and your
reply was "Uh, huh". That's an affirmation, so when are you getting
here, Suckling Don the Coward? Hell, I can prove how easily you pussy
out right now!! YOU said that you'd bet $500 that John Herring was
right, in that I am Kevin. I said, and still say, OK, let's bet! Are you
ready? Or are you going to pussy out once again?- Hide quoted text -

By the way idiot, in my corner of the world.. 'yes' or 'ok' would be
an "affirmation".
Tick, tick, tick... better start saving the gas money, pussy......
and BTW, bring my $500.00 with you.

Where would that 14 year old boy get $500 cash?

Oh, Harry!!!! When do you want to meet up on a street in Huntingtown? It
was your idea, don't back down now, coward!!

I Designs LLC South Windsor - criminal activities True North[_3_] General 28 March 24th 11 11:53 PM
Yo Eisboch! (A re-send) John H[_8_] General 2 January 15th 09 03:04 PM
This is a God send!! Marc Reeves Boat Building 5 August 9th 06 04:06 AM
Ot Please send snow Don White General 11 December 27th 04 07:41 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM