Default Wonder if we can send this group to South Windsor, CT

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST) , North Star
wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...s-conduct-roll
ing-flash-mob-protests

The reason for that demonstration in the wonderful burg of Halifax
was "protesting mass consumerism". Don't you dildos have anything
better to do with your time?

--
2012, the end of an error:-) Yee Haw!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...s-conduct-roll
ing-flash-mob-protests

The reason for that demonstration in the wonderful burg of Halifax
was "protesting mass consumerism". Don't you dildos have anything
better to do with your time?

They are all on welfare waiting for their doctor's appointments, which
are for sometime next fall.

On 12/7/11 8:18 AM, BAR wrote:
In b.com,
says...

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...s-conduct-roll
ing-flash-mob-protests

The reason for that demonstration in the wonderful burg of Halifax
was "protesting mass consumerism". Don't you dildos have anything
better to do with your time?

They are all on welfare waiting for their doctor's appointments, which
are for sometime next fall.

You're living proof of the aphorism, "Ignorance is bliss."

On 07/12/2011 6:25 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/7/11 8:18 AM, BAR wrote:
In b.com,
says...

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...s-conduct-roll
ing-flash-mob-protests

The reason for that demonstration in the wonderful burg of Halifax
was "protesting mass consumerism". Don't you dildos have anything
better to do with your time?

They are all on welfare waiting for their doctor's appointments, which
are for sometime next fall.

You're living proof of the aphorism, "Ignorance is bliss."

BAR just said the ironic truth.

Just a swarm of fleabaggers.
--
All successful people have one thing in common, if even for a moment
they think rationally.

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North Star wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro...

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Duh... where did I say I wanted them to do anything?

On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Oh, you know how it is. They are such cowards in real life they have to
hide behind usenet and act tough!

I Designs LLC South Windsor - criminal activities True North[_3_] General 28 March 24th 11 11:53 PM
Yo Eisboch! (A re-send) John H[_8_] General 2 January 15th 09 03:04 PM
This is a God send!! Marc Reeves Boat Building 5 August 9th 06 04:06 AM
Ot Please send snow Don White General 11 December 27th 04 07:41 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM