Default Wonder if we can send this group to South Windsor, CT

On 12/8/2011 6:27 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 12/8/11 5:41 AM, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North
wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

--
1-20-13 The end of an error

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

No, he and Harry will make thirty more posts directed at me today then
cry again when I say something back... That's what pussies do.

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine
the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

No, he and Harry will make thirty more posts directed at me today then
cry again when I say something back... That's what pussies do.

I have to confess that almost anything really stupid and moronic I see
or read in the course of a day reminds me of you, iSnotty.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

No, he and Harry will make thirty more posts directed at me today then
cry again when I say something back... That's what pussies do.

Did you all notice that when I accepted Harry's offer to meet him in
public in Huntingtown that he and Don got scared and silent about it?
What cowards!!!

In article ,
says...

wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...h-mob-protests

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry
thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Tweaking you doesn't take any more than a desire to see Pavlov's dog in
action..,now, go salivate, iSnotty.

Is that the best you can do after he insults your wife?

No, he and Harry will make thirty more posts directed at me today then
cry again when I say something back... That's what pussies do.

I wonder how Dr. Fourchin is doing? I wonder if she'll tag along when
Harry meets me in public, like he said he would? Oh, wait, he once again
turned coward and backed down!!!

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro....

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

So... there you are trashing someone's family member again.
Does that make you feel "tough again"?

On Dec 8, 9:47*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North *wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro....

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Oh, you know how it is. They are such cowards in real life they have to
hide behind usenet and act tough!

Clock is ticking... Dec 14 & 15 are coming fast. Gonna be a hot time
in Beddington, eh pussy?

On 12/8/11 10:44 AM, North Star wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:47 am, wrote:
In ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro...

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Oh, you know how it is. They are such cowards in real life they have to
hide behind usenet and act tough!

Clock is ticking... Dec 14& 15 are coming fast. Gonna be a hot time
in Beddington, eh pussy?

I just checked the email I use for usenet...nothing in there from iLoggy
other than his first response from at least a month ago in which, by the
way, he didn't meet any of the simple criteria I stipulated. I don't
check that email addy frequently, but it's not as if it "loses" mail
posted to it. I'll let you know if he ever complies, but I doubt he
will. He won't drive to Maine, either. Mommy iLoogy won't let him have
the car out that late.

--
http://flickr.com/gp/hakr/8272ug

In article b935a041-dbc3-4334-a7c9-1ae5eb0608c6
@u32g2000yqe.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 8, 6:41*am, JustWait wrote:
On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:

On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North *wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro...

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

So... there you are trashing someone's family member again.
Does that make you feel "tough again"?

Kind of like Harry making allegations of Scotty having an incestuous
relationship with his daughter, Suckling Don the Coward?

In article 2f267e2b-699a-4cb5-9220-c5bf3e658c41
@v29g2000yqv.googlegroups.com, says...

On Dec 8, 9:47*am, iBoaterer wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 12/7/2011 7:41 PM, Black Cloud wrote:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2011 04:55:01 -0800 (PST), North *wrote:

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/4...ers-conduct-ro...

Why would you want them to leave? Don't you agree with them? Harry thinks they're the cat's meow.
You should follow your leader.

Ah, he's just trolling again hoping beyond all hope to feel tough again
trolling me from under his wifes skirt... Gawd, I can't even imagine the
smell under there.... echhhhh.

Oh, you know how it is. They are such cowards in real life they have to
hide behind usenet and act tough!

Clock is ticking... Dec 14 & 15 are coming fast. Gonna be a hot time
in Beddington, eh pussy?

You ****ing coward!!!! Suckling Don, I told you, come to Philly if you
have the balls, and you don't. Just like Harry, you are a coward.

I Designs LLC South Windsor - criminal activities True North[_3_] General 28 March 24th 11 11:53 PM
Yo Eisboch! (A re-send) John H[_8_] General 2 January 15th 09 03:04 PM
This is a God send!! Marc Reeves Boat Building 5 August 9th 06 04:06 AM
Ot Please send snow Don White General 11 December 27th 04 07:41 PM
is this a sailing group or presidential debate group? [email protected] ASA 35 November 8th 04 06:50 AM