Harry Krause

Default Winter Boat Projects...who's got some?

I'll start. I need at least four more fishing rod holders on Yo Ho, and
I think I'll attach a Fentress holder on the starboard side of the rear
cabin bulkhead, building it out with Starboard so I can install some
rubber rod tip holders on the lip of the cabin top.

I also need to make a chain snubber for the anchor chain. I've got a
snubber of sorts on the bow pulpit, but I really don't trust it, so I
think I'll splice up a couple of feet of 1/2" line to a cleat and a snap
shackle as a backup.

I also want to wire the 12V refrigerator/freezer to its own AGM battery.

I need to get these done before mid-November, which is when I'm planning
to store Yo Ho for the winter.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

K Smith

Harry Krause wrote:
I'll start.

You're nothing but a sick liar!!! You don't own YoHo have never owned
any of the boats you've claimed & created a total ficticious online
history. Worse you know nothing about boats, boating nor boaters, so
just sod off.

All you do here is OT political BS & even then you can't help yourself;
you just lie lie & then lie some more.

Paste of Harry's BS
As far as your other complaints, well, almost every president in my memory,
and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his wife), Kennedy,
Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and participated in
deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more important than who
was giving them blow jobs.

Good lord. I met *every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I
worked once for his father.

Met Presidents indeed you're a sick person.

I need at least four more fishing rod holders on Yo Ho, and
I think I'll attach a Fentress holder on the starboard side of the rear
cabin bulkhead, building it out with Starboard so I can install some
rubber rod tip holders on the lip of the cabin top.

Forget it dopey most sane people here know what a load of BS you really
are, some don't fully comprehend that you stalked Madcow in real life
but ....

I mean you've even manufactured lies about your family, how
embarrassing it must be for anyone who actually knows you, the social
security & metal health people mostly;

Paste of Harry's BS;
My father and his chief mechanic once crossed the Atlantic in winter in
a 22'
boat powered by twin outboards. Yes, it is possible, even the fuel. Got a
"fireboat" welcome in NYC.

What?? & nobody even took a pic, no public record at all can be found??
you're a sicko.

But the whopper of all family whoppers was how he claims cred for his
BS about boat dealers, well of course, he manufactured his father as the
.... well here read for yourself

paste of Harry's BS
You'll recall my dad sold
approximately 500 outboards a year, which made him the largest dealer in
Connecticut and possibly all of New England, except maybe for
Massachusetts. He had just under $1,000,000 on floor plan with a
syndicate of banks led by National Shawmut of Boston

Gee now lets see he claims the "biggest" dealership was there & booming
till 74/5 yet there's no record of it anywhere?? much less being a
"Krause" operation.

I also need to make a chain snubber for the anchor chain. I've got a
snubber of sorts on the bow pulpit, but I really don't trust it, so I
think I'll splice up a couple of feet of 1/2" line to a cleat and a snap
shackle as a backup.

Then of course there's your endless claims about world ocean sailing
voyages, but alas you have never been able to even join a sailing thread
& know even less about sailing than you do about powerboats, you are a
liar end of story.

Paste of Harry's BS
I've had some wonderful, dangerous times in sailboats, including:

transiting Cape Horn
sailing from Milford, Connecticut, across Long Island Sound to Port
Jefferson on
an Alcort Sailfish
competing in ocean racing with a 41' Swan
renting a BlueJay in S. Florida on which the mast broke off at the deck and
drifting within eyesight of
Cuba before being rescued
renting a 30' O'Day in San Diego, finding upon return the engine would
not start
and being forced to
"deadstick" my way into an interior slip using nothing more than the
rudder and
my mainsail, to the oohs and ahhhs of everyone watching. I have no idea
why I
was able to do this.
sailing from San Francisco to the Hawaii and actually finding it before the
advent of GPS

& then hows this for those of you real boaters who know how little this
simpleton knows about boating;

I'd rather
sail a
third time to Cape Horn Isle than be on a floating gas tank. Next boat
you buy,
buy diesel.

or this??

Have you ever sailed from San Francisco to Hawaii? I have.
Have you ever rounded Cape Horn? I have, twice.
Have you ever transited the Panama Canal? I have.
Have you owned more than 20 boats in your lifetime? I have.
Have you ever sailed large boats competitively? I have.
Have you ever been hundreds of miles from land in a powerboat under your
command? I have.

Here's some more of his BS

I've also owned or had under my sole control more than 25 different
boats, ranging from an 8' dink to a 43-foot Hatteras, with stops in
between for small and large racing sailboats and high speed (for their
day) powerboats.

I mean really??? you definitely have kangaroos loose in the top paddock.

I also want to wire the 12V refrigerator/freezer to its own AGM battery.

Wire?? you?? you're the most uneducated simpleton on the planet, you
couldn't plug a toaster in.

I need to get these done before mid-November, which is when I'm planning
to store Yo Ho for the winter.

You're just a sad sick liar & after you stalked Madcow, then made
boasting posts here about your illegal exploits; you're dangerous in the
extreme & not to be tolerated as just another harmless sad simpleton lefty.

Harry Krause

K Smith wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:
I'll start.

You're nothing but a sick liar!!! You don't own YoHo have never owned
any of the boats you've claimed & created a total ficticious online
history. Worse you know nothing about boats, boating nor boaters, so
just sod off.

Have a few more oxycontins, Karen. Maybe you should step up to the 80
millgram pills and take eight of those at a time. They'll make you feel
better, help you lose weight, and take years of wrinkles off your face.

Don Pulaski

What is so funny about this post? Most people can plug in a toaster so
what? What is the big deal. I bet Harry could plug in a toaster without
any problems at all.

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Oct 2003 19:58:23 +1000, K Smith wrote:

I mean really??? you definitely have kangaroos loose in the top paddock.

I also want to wire the 12V refrigerator/freezer to its own AGM

battery.

Wire?? you?? you're the most uneducated simpleton on the planet, you
couldn't plug a toaster in.

LOL

I always enjoy your posts.

Harry Krause

JR North wrote:

Oh, yeah. A 4000 GPH bilge pump upgrade (2-2k Rules, one
forward and one aft) With a new control system. Completing
the Bimini Top rear and side curtains. That should keep me
busy a little while.
JR

Harry Krause wrote:

I'll start. I need at least four more fishing rod holders on Yo Ho, and
I think I'll attach a Fentress holder on the starboard side of the rear
cabin bulkhead, building it out with Starboard so I can install some
rubber rod tip holders on the lip of the cabin top.

I also need to make a chain snubber for the anchor chain. I've got a
snubber of sorts on the bow pulpit, but I really don't trust it, so I
think I'll splice up a couple of feet of 1/2" line to a cleat and a snap
shackle as a backup.

I also want to wire the 12V refrigerator/freezer to its own AGM battery.

I need to get these done before mid-November, which is when I'm planning
to store Yo Ho for the winter.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Fortunately, I bought a bimini with the boat. I'd love to get a full
cover for Yo Ho to keep the UV away when she's stowed during the season,
but the quotes I got for a two-piece cover were $2500 to $3000. I have
no skills in the area of canvas cover making.

There's a worker at the dealer's boatyard who will wash and wax the boat
for $150; two waxjobs a season seem sufficient to protect the gelcoat.
For winter storage, $10 a foot gets the boat shrink-wrapped.

--
* * *
email sent to

JR North

Harry Krause wrote:

I'll start. I need at least four more fishing rod holders on Yo Ho, and
I think I'll attach a Fentress holder on the starboard side of the rear
cabin bulkhead, building it out with Starboard so I can install some
rubber rod tip holders on the lip of the cabin top.

I also need to make a chain snubber for the anchor chain. I've got a
snubber of sorts on the bow pulpit, but I really don't trust it, so I
think I'll splice up a couple of feet of 1/2" line to a cleat and a snap
shackle as a backup.

I also want to wire the 12V refrigerator/freezer to its own AGM battery.

I need to get these done before mid-November, which is when I'm planning
to store Yo Ho for the winter.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

--
Remove X to reply

Home Page:
http://www.seanet.com/~jasonXrnorth
Gould 0738

Personally, I have a few mechanical "adjustments" to accomplish on the main
engine. :-(
Lloyd Sumpter

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 22:21:07 +0000, Harry Krause wrote:

I'll start. I need at least four more fishing rod holders on Yo Ho, and
I think I'll attach a Fentress holder on the starboard side of the rear
cabin bulkhead, building it out with Starboard so I can install some
rubber rod tip holders on the lip of the cabin top.

Well, since I spent $5K on last years "projects" (mainly: replace/upgrade
steering and engine controls, replace 4D house battery with golf-cart, and
add holding tank), I'm gonna try and beat that by replacing the engine
(Conservative estimate $10K). SWMBO wants to replace the main cabin
upholstery, and I need to re-seat the windows, fix the mast collar and
possibly repaint. Oh, and sand and re-oil the teak.

That's Far Cove. Then there's: Make a floor for the Tin Boat (still doesn't
have a name), repaint Miss Lily, touch up the paint on Near Cove's engine

And, once I've replaced Far Cove's engine, I'm thinking of building an
18-ft trawler to put the old one in...

All this, and I'm just finishing rebuilding the roof for the shop at the
back of the house, re-doing the electrical in the shop, helping SWMBO
build a habitat for Avalon the Boa...

Gee, no wonder I no longer seem to have time to go skiing!

Lloyd Sumpter
"Far Cove" Catalina 36

Harry Krause

Lloyd Sumpter wrote:
[...]

The disease you are suffering from is called boat builder's ambition.
Sheesh. What a list.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Clams Canino

This summer was WAY too short.

I already had a mid-summer project thanks to a drunk kid (sigh)
MY main goal is to move south if the house ever sells.

Past that I wanna fix the leak-down on the power trim on the PM-II and at
some point trick out the powerhead which is mostly stock. (that's real sad
considering what I've been doing)

-W