Harry Krause

Default Winter Boat Projects...who's got some?

Clams Canino wrote:

This summer was WAY too short.

I already had a mid-summer project thanks to a drunk kid (sigh)
MY main goal is to move south if the house ever sells.

Past that I wanna fix the leak-down on the power trim on the PM-II and at
some point trick out the powerhead which is mostly stock. (that's real sad
considering what I've been doing)

-W

Where are you heading to, Clams? You might like NE Florida. Four actual
seasons (very short and mild winter, beautiful spring, long hot summer
and beautiful fall), and housing prices aren't too bad. Anywhere from
north of Orlando south, and Florida is too damned hot from April to the
end of October.

Plenty of boating opportunites in NE Florida, too. Fresh and salt water,
and a mix.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.

Clams Canino

Actually anywhere but HERE, like where the water doesn't freeze.
My wife is scouring the web daily finding cheap lakefront stuff.
We can get into a place cash for $120k - those are out there too.

-W