Default Harry has so much to be thankful for ...

On Thanksgiving, I know Harry Krause is sooo thankful for:

A wife with 3 doctorates
All of those wonderful boats (Zimerman-like lobster boat, Hatteras,
etc.)
An Ivy League degree from Yale
An adventurous life (rounding the Horn twice, sailing the Pacific,
etc.)
Witnessing his dad's fireboat welcome into New York Harbor
Knowing every president since Truman
A stellar career as hack for a scrupulously honest labor union
A business career of unparalleled success
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

All the best to you Harry. We're so proud.

~George

On Nov 24, 9:57*am, "George C. Boater"
wrote:
On Thanksgiving, I know Harry Krause is sooo thankful for:

A wife with 3 doctorates
All of those wonderful boats (Zimerman-like lobster boat, Hatteras,
etc.)
An Ivy League degree from Yale
An adventurous life (rounding the Horn twice, sailing the Pacific,
etc.)
Witnessing his dad's fireboat welcome into New York Harbor
Knowing every president since Truman
A stellar career as hack for a scrupulously honest labor union
A business career of unparalleled success
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

All the best to you Harry. *We're so proud.

~George

And how could I have forgotten to mention his exemplary performance in
liquidating his father's business. In Krausie's own words:

"I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing the
new boat industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season.
Everything was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days
after I started. For near full-retail, too."

wrote:
[...]

I wonder if his shopping center is having a Black Friday sale?

wrote:
[...]

I wonder if his shopping center is having a Black Friday sale?- Hide quoted text -

You mean WalMart?

wrote:
[...]

Well, I was referring to the whole shopping center, but I suppose it could be the WalMart.

On 11/26/2011 8:32 AM, John H wrote:
On Fri, 25 Nov 2011 17:51:41 -0800 (PST), "George C. wrote:

On Nov 25, 11:59 am, John wrote:
On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:48:40 -0800 (PST), "George C. wrote:

On Nov 24, 9:57 am, "George C.
wrote:
[...]

From his quote "near full-retail". "Near" is relative.

If a bullet strikes "near" your body it's probably not at serious as if
it struck "near" your heart.

Thankful LilAbner[_3_] General 56 July 11th 11 03:03 AM
OT Much to be Thankful For [email protected] General 99 December 1st 05 12:26 PM
Bush's List of What to be Thankful For... [email protected] General 5 November 25th 05 04:52 PM
Bush's List of What to be Thankful For... Jim Carter General 0 November 23rd 05 03:02 PM
Let us be thankful for... DSK ASA 5 November 25th 04 05:36 PM