Default Bush's List of What to be Thankful For...

Harry Krause wrote:
BUSH ISSUES OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

I wonder if Bush will fake serving a turkey to the troops he's put in
harm's way

John H.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 13:39:01 -0500, Harry Krause

Harry Krause wrote:
BUSH ISSUES OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

I wonder if Bush will fake serving a turkey to the troops he's put in
harm's way

It took about one news cycle for that visit to be shown up as the photo
op it was. Meanwhile, CNN interviewed a military chef yesterday, and
he went through an elaborate menu of good food he and the other
cooks over there were planning to serve to all the troops. Hope everyone
gets a really hot meal with all the trimmings, without having to duck
bullets or bombs.

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.
--
John H

"It's *not* a baby kicking, beautiful bride, it's only a fetus!"

A Famous Hypocrite
*JimH*

Harry Krause wrote:
BUSH ISSUES OFFICIAL LIST OF THINGS TO BE THANKFUL FOR

I wonder if Bush will fake serving a turkey to the troops he's put in
harm's way

It took about one news cycle for that visit to be shown up as the photo
op it was. Meanwhile, CNN interviewed a military chef yesterday, and he
went through an elaborate menu of good food he and the other cooks over
there were planning to serve to all the troops. Hope everyone gets a
really hot meal with all the trimmings, without having to duck bullets
or bombs.

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.

I'm thankful every day I live that I am not a right-wing jerk like you,
and I am especially thankful that what you think doesn't really matter to
anyone who does matter.

Have a few drinks tomorrow, Herring. It will help humanize you and perhaps
you'll regain some empathy, if you ever had any.

And no, Herring, I don't hope for bad news from Iraq. It makes me sick to
see young men and women, all of whom more worthy than you, dying in a war
promoted and perpetrated by that piece of crap in the White House, George
W. Bush.

Come on guys.......give it a break.

John H.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 17:58:01 -0500, Harry Krause
wrote:

John H. wrote:

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.

I'm thankful every day I live that I am not a right-wing jerk like you,
and I am especially thankful that what you think doesn't really matter
to anyone who does matter.

Have a few drinks tomorrow, Herring. It will help humanize you and
perhaps you'll regain some empathy, if you ever had any.

And no, Herring, I don't hope for bad news from Iraq. It makes me sick
to see young men and women, all of whom more worthy than you, dying in a
war promoted and perpetrated by that piece of crap in the White House,
George W. Bush.

The truth pulls your chain, does it?

As I said, Harry, you're as transparent as Saran wrap
John H.

wrote:

John H. wrote:

Be honest, Harry. You *hope* there will be more bad news from Iraq so you
can go "check" again. You are unbelievably transparent Harry. I'm glad I
don't have to associate with you personally.

I'm thankful every day I live that I am not a right-wing jerk like you,
and I am especially thankful that what you think doesn't really matter
to anyone who does matter.

Have a few drinks tomorrow, Herring. It will help humanize you and
perhaps you'll regain some empathy, if you ever had any.

And no, Herring, I don't hope for bad news from Iraq. It makes me sick
to see young men and women, all of whom more worthy than you, dying in a
war promoted and perpetrated by that piece of crap in the White House,
George W. Bush.

The truth pulls your chain, does it?

As I said, Harry, you're as transparent as Saran wrap

That's right, Herring. It makes me ill to know that our perfectly decent
young men and women are being killed and maimed in Iraq to protect the
lies of Presidummy Bush. The deathers don't seem to bother you righties,
though. Oh, and Iraqis are dying too, of course. This from today's early

"Iraq car blast kills 30: police
Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:55 AM ET

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The death toll from a car bomb blast outside a
hospital south of Baghdad rose to 30, with more than 20 wounded, Iraqi
police sources said on Thursday.

The explosives-packed car detonated as two Iraqi police patrols pulled
up outside the hospital in the town of Mahmoudiya, witnesses said.
Earlier, doctors at the hospital put the death toll at 19, with around
35 wounded."

The right-wing garbage in this country started the war over there. You
know, your side.

Posted with a grin on your face, Harry?

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.

Sir Rodney Smithers

Harry,
Does anyone who really matters, give a damn what you think?

Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.