George C. Boater George C. Boater is offline

Default Harry has so much to be thankful for ...

On Nov 24, 9:57*am, "George C. Boater"
wrote:
On Thanksgiving, I know Harry Krause is sooo thankful for:

A wife with 3 doctorates
All of those wonderful boats (Zimerman-like lobster boat, Hatteras,
etc.)
An Ivy League degree from Yale
An adventurous life (rounding the Horn twice, sailing the Pacific,
etc.)
Witnessing his dad's fireboat welcome into New York Harbor
Knowing every president since Truman
A stellar career as hack for a scrupulously honest labor union
A business career of unparalleled success
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

All the best to you Harry. *We're so proud.

~George

And how could I have forgotten to mention his exemplary performance in
liquidating his father's business. In Krausie's own words:

"I sold off nearly $3,000,000 in new motors and boats, depressing the
new boat industry in southern Connecticut for an entire season.
Everything was sold...every cotter pin, every quart of oil, 30 days
after I started. For near full-retail, too."