DSK

Default Let us be thankful for...

I am thankful for my family, their good health, their regards for me,
and especially thankful that I have something to contribute.
I am thankful for my home and my community.
I am thankful for my own health and as far as it extends, my sanity.
I am thankful for my security and prosperity.
I am thankful the opportunities I've had to see some of the wonderful
sights of this planet, to visit far-off people & places.
I am thankful for every time I've gone sailing, and for every time I
will go in the future.

I include you all in my community, and hope that you all are having a
good day with time to think & reflect & be thankful.

Sincerely
Doug King

SAIL LOCO

Thanks.
I'm thankful too.
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"

Scout

Thanks Doug,
I'm thankful you and others are here to offer advice, to make me think,
laugh, get ****ed off, experience challenge, point out interesting ideas,
and have fun.
Scout

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
I am thankful for my family, their good health, their regards for me, and
especially thankful that I have something to contribute.
I am thankful for my home and my community.
I am thankful for my own health and as far as it extends, my sanity.
I am thankful for my security and prosperity.
I am thankful the opportunities I've had to see some of the wonderful
sights of this planet, to visit far-off people & places.
I am thankful for every time I've gone sailing, and for every time I will
go in the future.

I include you all in my community, and hope that you all are having a good
day with time to think & reflect & be thankful.

Sincerely
Doug King

SAIL LOCO

I'm thankful that I'm not bobspit, very thankful..

Can't you be original?
S/V Express 30 "Ringmaster"
"Trains are a winter sport"