Scott Vernon

Default Thanksgiviving Day

I'm thankful that I'm not bob****.

I'm thankful that I don't have to live in, or near NYC

I'm thankful that I don't sail on LIS.

I'm thankful for a great sailing season this year.

I'm thankful that bob**** doesn't live near me.

I'm thankful for the yacht I sail.

I'm thankful that none of my friends act , even remotely, like bob****.

I'm thankful for kill file filters.

I'm thankful that bob**** doesn't sail (motor) near my boat.

Scotty

katysails

I'm thankful that Elvis lives.

He hasn't been seen in Kalamazoo lately, though, pum ping gas like he =
used to....

--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse
Kirie Elite 32
http://katysails.tripod.com

The Carrolls

No, He moved to Grand Rapids.

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

katysails

No, He moved to Grand Rapids.

Gee..I wonder what he's doing...we only have self-service stations =
here....
--=20
katysails
s/v Chanteuse