gonefishiing

thanks
................i'm thankful for today
gf.

"DSK" wrote in message
. ..
I am thankful for my family, their good health, their regards for me, and
especially thankful that I have something to contribute.
I am thankful for my home and my community.
I am thankful for my own health and as far as it extends, my sanity.
I am thankful for my security and prosperity.
I am thankful the opportunities I've had to see some of the wonderful
sights of this planet, to visit far-off people & places.
I am thankful for every time I've gone sailing, and for every time I will
go in the future.

I include you all in my community, and hope that you all are having a good
day with time to think & reflect & be thankful.

Sincerely
Doug King