Default where do the sons of the rich work?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 08:17:37 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:55:07 -0500, BAR wrote:

It is basic economics.

it's actually bull****

capital gains taxes were about 30% under clinton

we had 5% unemployment

bush cut those taxes to 15%

how we doing? we have full employment?

because if we DONT then your whole argument is bull****.

so tell me...how we doing with low capital gains taxes??

Would you care to desribe what was happening in the economy of the late
90's?

i notice you dodged the question

bush cut capital gains by 50%

how we doing? answer the question.

Business doesn't really care what the tax rates are they just want to be
assured that they will remain the same for a long period of time.
Businesses can't make long term plans if they don't know what the rules
will be from one year to the next year.

Also, do you know what the difference between a tax credit and tax rate
reduction is?

dodging the question. he refuses to answer...taking the 5th....

because conservatism is a crime

Three Sons- Galilee RI_July 2008 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 3 August 2nd 08 08:29 PM
My sons Scotty ASA 1 December 8th 05 05:23 PM
My sons Seahag ASA 0 December 8th 05 01:52 PM
My sons Capt.Mooron ASA 0 December 7th 05 07:11 PM
Are Saddam's Sons Alive? Thom Stewart ASA 1 July 27th 03 07:36 AM