BoatBanter.com

-   -   where do the sons of the rich work? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/142406-where-do-sons-rich-work.html)

bpuharic November 19th 11 06:03 PM

where do the sons of the rich work?

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

BAR[_2_] November 19th 11 07:29 PM

where do the sons of the rich work?

In article ,
says...

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Complain to God about the raw deal he gave you in placing you with the
wrong family.

jps November 19th 11 07:56 PM

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:03:22 -0500, bpuharic wrote:

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

You're only required to pull yourself up by the bootstraps if you
don't have a rich daddy. In that case, you deserve to inherit all his
wealth, tax free.

Geez, wonder who came up with those ideas? Rich folk?

Canuck57[_9_] November 19th 11 08:30 PM

On 19/11/2011 11:03 AM, bpuharic wrote:
turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Envy? Greed on your part?

Hey, it is obvious you are from poor stock.

--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.

JustWait November 19th 11 09:30 PM

where do the sons of the rich work?

On 11/19/2011 2:29 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Complain to God about the raw deal he gave you in placing you with the
wrong family.

What a stupid post. How many poor kids end up working in the family
business? JPS is incapable of serious thought...

bpuharic November 19th 11 10:34 PM

where do the sons of the rich work?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 13:30:09 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 19/11/2011 11:03 AM, bpuharic wrote:
turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Envy? Greed on your part?

hey you wanna go with fairy tales, be my guest

Hey, it is obvious you are from poor stock.

that is absolutely right. im now middle class. i was poor

you'll always be a suck up to the rich

bpuharic November 19th 11 10:36 PM

where do the sons of the rich work?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 16:30:38 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/19/2011 2:29 PM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Complain to God about the raw deal he gave you in placing you with the
wrong family.

What a stupid post. How many poor kids end up working in the family
business? JPS is incapable of serious thought...

let me type this slowly so you can read it

did you see how many RICH kids work for dad? almost ALL of them

how many poor kids work for dad? almost none.

and yet they stay poor. america USED to be the land of opportunity

not any more

thanks right wing

Canuck57[_9_] November 20th 11 12:05 AM

wrote:

On 19/11/2011 11:03 AM, bpuharic wrote:
turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Envy? Greed on your part?

hey you wanna go with fairy tales, be my guest

Hey, it is obvious you are from poor stock.

that is absolutely right. im now middle class. i was poor

you'll always be a suck up to the rich

Funny, I came from a single mother and 4 kids poor.

Now I am a 1%er.

So guess you screwed up. As real poor learn not to wait for government,
hustle, cut grass, shovel snow, deliver papers and I was 10. Gave me
money as here was no allowance. I knew more about money and working for
it at 10 than most G12 graduates today.

But I had character and self motivation with a good dose of self
discipline. All conservative values you fleabaggers despise.

X ` Man November 20th 11 01:09 AM

where do the sons of the rich work?

On 11/19/11 7:05 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
..

Now I am a 1%er.

Doubtful, but if you are, maybe we'll see your head on a pike.

Wayne.B November 20th 11 02:37 AM

where do the sons of the rich work?

On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:29:25 -0500, BAR wrote:

In article ,
says...

turns out that, in meritocratic america, where you pull yourself up by
your own bootstraps, and everyone has equal opportunity

70% of the sons of the rich wind up working for rich dads:

http://dailydish.typepad.com/.a/6a00...02b3970d-popup

nah, that CANT happen in america!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the GOP would never permit it!!!!!

Complain to God about the raw deal he gave you in placing you with the
wrong family.

======

Exactly. Look at it as an opportunity to make something of yourself.
It's not too late.