Default where do the sons of the rich work?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 05:21:42 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/21/2011 1:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:47:39 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

and how many lives did you say you helped save in the last year?

Are you ****ing kidding me? Still looking for a hand out because you say
you volunteer? What a low class piece of **** you are, talk about doing
things for selfish fleabagger reasons. Do you ask for a tip before you
push 'em into the ER??

HAHAHA you guys just hate ANY activity that's not FINANCIALLY RELATED

you're a True Believer. wall street is your god.

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011 05:24:09 -0500, JustWait
wrote:

On 11/21/2011 1:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

and how many lives did you say you helped save in the last year?

Probably more than you did, but I don't expect extra money or phony
respect for my volunteer work like you...

you dont expect EXTRA money because you expect

ALL the money

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 22:06:38 -0500 , X ` Man
wrote:
On 11/20/11 10:00 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 11/20/2011 8:39 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 16:44:52 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 10:43:01 -0500, wrote:

In ,
says...

On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 00:08:25 -0700,

wrote:

On 19/11/2011 7:37 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2011 14:29:25 -0500,

wrote:

In ,
says...
nity to make something of yourself.
It's not too late.

Good words. But these are fleabaggers that discard such

conservative
concepts as self discipline, life planning, saving,
investing....fleabaggers invest in self pity, envy and

whining.

right wing mythology continues

they don't even know we're in a depression. gotta love the

right.
even
when their world collapses they keep telling us how

wunnerful it is

http://smallbusiness.aol.com/2010/05...rted-during-a-

recession/

dont know much about economics do you? small businesses are

not the
engine of employment

sorry

http://web.sba.gov/faqs/faqIndexAll.cfm?areaid=24

Small firms:
? Represent 99.7 percent of all employer firms.
? Employ half of all private sector employees.
? Pay 44 percent of total U.S. private payroll.
? Generated 65 percent of net new jobs over the past 17 years.
? Create more than half of the nonfarm private GDP.
? Hire 43 percent of high tech workers ( scientists, engineers,
computer programmers, and others).
? Are 52 percent home-based and 2 percent franchises.
? Made up 97.5 percent of all identified exporters and produced

31
percent of export value in FY 2008.
? Produce 13 times more patents per employee than large

patenting
firms.

You really do like stepping in it don't you.

Don;t give Bob facts from the government it only confuses him He
believes everything he hears on his left wing whiner blogs.

I just can't understand how they can listen to that crap, knowing

it's
mostly made up and just pass it along as if it's fact... Just

can't wrap
my head around that kind of mentality...

Many are amazed that you can wipe yourself without help. Or maybe

you can't.

Is that why you need to have a personal butt plug?

--
2012, the end of an error:-) Yee Haw!

On Nov 21, 8:28*am, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 23:39:16 -0700, Canuck57
wrote:

On 20/11/2011 8:36 PM, bpuharic wrote:
On Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:05:27 -0700,
wrote:

no. you learned that on your own

Sure is, government is consumption of wealth. *If your nations
production is lower than consumption, wealth dries up. *That is what is
going on right now. *Consumption of wealth exceeds the replacement of
the wealth. *Simple.

so he lives in a country with

30% union membership

Herd control, most unions are like tame puppies. *Not the government
ones, they get to **** the taxpayers good. *Including the medical
unions. *Not really the place you want to have union performance
problems I might add.

HAHAHAHA so unions are harmless except when they're not?

golly. who knew. unions got socialized medicine in canada. you hate
unions and socilized medicine

allt he while enjoyijng their benefits

IOW you're a hypocrite

and socialized medicine

Yep, 40% of the city I live in can't find a family doctor that is taking
patient

same here. the uninsured cant find a doctor. our medical is dreadful
compared to the rest of the world. it's the most expensive. it doesnt
cover everyone. the results show our longevity is either average or
worse than average

so tell me, right winger, how does that add up to success??

oh...i got it

people get RICH in the US on healhcare vs canada where they dont

and tells us how unions and socialized medicine will ruin the US and
he wouldnt live here because of them

golly. rightwiners are amazing

And in the US, you can change providers. *In Canada, governemtn has your
money and if you don't like it tough ****.

nope you can't change providers. you have to go to insurance company
approved providers.

more right wing mythology.

Hey, if you have serious money and are the defacto boss of the health
care system in your province, you go to the USA:

http://www.darkdaily.com/newfoundlan...liams-heart-su...

ah, dont you LOVE the readers digest anecdotes he comes up with?

He could get the operation in Canada. *Or perhaps didn't trust to.

let's see. we have 300,000,000 people

canada has 30,000,000

do ya THINK the US has some things canada DOESNT??

DUH!!

Hey, judge how they walk not how they talk.

HAHAHAHAA he says this while enjoying
SOCIALIZED MEDICINE!!

what a HYPOCRITE!

Every year, people bitch, some die and nothing changes.

gee. that happens here. go figure

But when they do they get lottery sized severance on the taxpayer.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/story/...th-kramer.html

But it is socialized, including corruption and incompetence from top
corrupt management to floor cleaner using drugs that go missing. *Can't
fire union and management incompetence even if your life depended on it.

yeah theres no problem with that in the US right?

we build our corruption into the system:

IT'S THE MOST EXPENSIVE IN THE WORLD

see those words right winger?? OUR FREE MARKET SYSTEM IS THE MOST
EXPENSIVE IN THE WORLD

but, of course, you IGNORE that.

Some provinces take in US doctors that can't get malpractice. *Can't sue
them no how here.

Be lucky if your doctor speaks english.

so let's see...your argument is that

the US free market system is superior because

1. it doesnt cover everyone
2. it's the most expensive in the world
3. US doctors dont speak english
4 you have to go to company and insurance company approved doctors
5 our healthcare is rationed by PRICE

gotcha. some success

But we have socialized medicine.

let's see. which country

1. covers EVERYBODY
2. has CHEAPER healthcare
3. has BETTER LONGEVITY than the US??

SOCIALIZED CANADA

but he says that's a failure because

the rich cant get richer on it

gotcha- Hide quoted text -

I have a buddy like him.
Ran away to another country to avoid debts... worked in an area with
very low taxes. Trouble is.. he's getting older now and is starting to
need expensive healthcare.
What does he do... jump on the first plane back to enjoy our
socialized medicine. I imagine he'll return here full time when he
needs extended care/nursing home and Canada's pensions and guaranteed
supplement for low income people.
These guys want our socialized benefits... they just don't want to pay
for them.

wrote:

[...]

2012, the end of an error:-) *Yee Haw!- Hide quoted text -

You really do have a fetish for male buttocks.
You and Snotty should make a date and get to know each other better.

wrote:

On 11/21/2011 1:38 AM, bpuharic wrote:

and how many lives did you say you helped save in the last year?

Probably more than you did, but I don't expect extra money or phony
respect for my volunteer work like you...

you dont expect EXTRA money because you expect

ALL the money

You are a fool... blind, and stupid is no way to live your life...

wrote:

[...]

You just know that iSnotty, iLoogy, and iFlajim hot chat each other on
the phone. :) Crikey...a Troika of Trash.

Three Sons- Galilee RI_July 2008 Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 3 August 2nd 08 08:29 PM
My sons Scotty ASA 1 December 8th 05 05:23 PM
My sons Seahag ASA 0 December 8th 05 01:52 PM
My sons Capt.Mooron ASA 0 December 7th 05 07:11 PM
Are Saddam's Sons Alive? Thom Stewart ASA 1 July 27th 03 07:36 AM