jps jps is offline

Default Who would Jesus shoot?

“It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus,” he said in the
video. “I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been
waiting for.”

During the manhunt which began after the shooting last Friday,
authorities claimed Ortega-Hernandez had a history of “mental health
issues.”

Give that man a gun!

On 11/18/11 1:56 PM, jps wrote:

“It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus,” he said in the
video. “I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been
waiting for.”

During the manhunt which began after the shooting last Friday,
authorities claimed Ortega-Hernandez had a history of “mental health
issues.”

Give that man a gun!

Why not? After all, he's just another Obama hater on a mission, same as
half the posters in this newsgroup.

On 18/11/2011 11:56 AM, jps wrote:

“It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus,” he said in the
video. “I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been
waiting for.”

During the manhunt which began after the shooting last Friday,
authorities claimed Ortega-Hernandez had a history of “mental health
issues.”

Give that man a gun!

Was at OWS they say as the secret service searched there for him.
Probably a disgruntled and disappointed lefty democrat nut case needing
home.

If they were a conservative Anderson and fleabagger media would make
sure we never heard the end of like. Like Giffords, the perp is likely
a lefty fanatic wing-nut.

Has a new home now at Club Fed.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 18 Nov 2011 14:04:54 -0500, X ` Man
wrote:

On 11/18/11 1:56 PM, jps wrote:

“It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus,” he said in the
video. “I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been
waiting for.”

During the manhunt which began after the shooting last Friday,
authorities claimed Ortega-Hernandez had a history of “mental health
issues.”

Give that man a gun!

Why not? After all, he's just another Obama hater on a mission, same as
half the posters in this newsgroup.

Everyone talks about how there are laws on the books to prevent this
from happening but it seems to be happening more frequenty now than
ever before.

Doesn't help that 30 years ago Ronny Raygun decided the federal
government had no role in mental health funding.

Nuts on the streets and guns and ammo within reach of even the
marginally functional.

For Eisboch...something to shoot for... HK General 4 January 24th 09 02:19 PM
Anybody still shoot film? Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 November 10th 08 03:54 AM
Shoot. Daedalus ASA 4 April 13th 07 08:05 AM
Shoot em up! Vito ASA 7 March 15th 05 05:30 PM