HK HK is offline

Default For Eisboch...something to shoot for...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgsU...eature=related

Go for it...with fancy footwork.

On Jan 24, 8:39*am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgsU...eature=related

Go for it...with fancy footwork.

I think she auditioned for Deep Purple.
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgsU...eature=related

Go for it...with fancy footwork.

I think she auditioned for Deep Purple.

She's probably the best B3 player around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLtOI...eature=related

On Jan 24, 8:50*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 24, 8:39 am, HK wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgsU...eature=related

Go for it...with fancy footwork.

I think she auditioned for Deep Purple.

She's probably the best B3 player around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLtOI...eature=related

I've met a few musicians that could match her.

"HK" wrote in message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvgsU...eature=related

Go for it...with fancy footwork.

She's good. I've listened to several of her performances.

That's a "chopped" B3. It has the B3 organ electronics and mechanical
components mounted in a modified cabinet in an attempt to make it more
portable. It's not exactly a "Porta-B" (which is a solid state tone wheel
organ that is close to, but not the same as a true B3).

My collection now consists of an authentic B3 with Leslie 122, a C3 (same
organ with full cabinet) with a Goff Professional Leslie 122, a Porta-B with
Leslie 825, a Hammond M1 (which I am restoring and working on), a Leslie 760
and a Leslie 2101. Don't ask me what I am going to do with all this stuff,
but the history of Hammond and Leslie equipment is as interesting to me as
fooling around trying to play them.

I use the Porta-B combined with a Korg PA50 arranger up in my "space".
Once I figure out how to do digital recording, I'll post something I've been
working on. I am not a musician like her, so I need the magic of
electronics and digital dubbing to make something that sounds good.

Eisboch

Anybody still shoot film? Tom Francis - SWSports General 4 November 10th 08 03:54 AM
Shoot. Daedalus ASA 4 April 13th 07 08:05 AM
Shoot em up! Vito ASA 7 March 15th 05 05:30 PM
Shoot the Pope...Please! CANDChelp ASA 30 August 2nd 03 05:45 PM