Canuck57[_9_] Canuck57[_9_] is offline

Default Who would Jesus shoot?

On 18/11/2011 11:56 AM, jps wrote:

“It’s not just a coincidence that I look like Jesus,” he said in the
video. “I am the modern-day Jesus Christ that you all have been
waiting for.”

During the manhunt which began after the shooting last Friday,
authorities claimed Ortega-Hernandez had a history of “mental health
issues.”

Give that man a gun!

Was at OWS they say as the secret service searched there for him.
Probably a disgruntled and disappointed lefty democrat nut case needing
home.

If they were a conservative Anderson and fleabagger media would make
sure we never heard the end of like. Like Giffords, the perp is likely
a lefty fanatic wing-nut.

Has a new home now at Club Fed.
--
The reason government can't fix the economic problems as government is
the problem.