jps jps is offline

Default Another Texan makes his mark

A Texas legislator let one slip on Thursday when he presented his case
for quick payments to storm damage victims by saying, “Don’t nitpick,
don’t try to Jew them down.”

State Rep. Larry Taylor (R), Chairman of the Joint Legislative
Committee on Windstorm Insurance, made the comment during a hearing
discussing payments to windstorm damage victims. According to Quorum
Report’s Harvey Kronberg, Taylor quickly realized his mistake and went
on with his speech.

From Kronberg: “Without pausing he added, ‘That’s probably a bad term’
and then resumed his remarks.” Taylor also issued a statement later
that night apologizing for his comment.

“At a legislative oversight committee hearing today, I inadvertently
used a phrase that many people find offensive,” Taylor said. “I
corrected myself immediately when I realized what I had said. I regret
my poor choice of words and sincerely apologize for any harm they may
have caused.”

He's apologizing for saying in public what he'd normally reserve for
private conversation.

On Nov 4, 2:06*pm, jps wrote:
A Texas legislator let one slip on Thursday when he presented his case
for quick payments to storm damage victims by saying, Don t nitpick,
don t try to Jew them down.

State Rep. Larry Taylor (R), Chairman of the Joint Legislative
Committee on Windstorm Insurance, made the comment during a hearing
discussing payments to windstorm damage victims. According to Quorum
Report s Harvey Kronberg, Taylor quickly realized his mistake and went
on with his speech.

From Kronberg: Without pausing he added, That s probably a bad term
and then resumed his remarks. *Taylor also issued a statement later
that night apologizing for his comment.

At a legislative oversight committee hearing today, I inadvertently
used a phrase that many people find offensive, Taylor said. I
corrected myself immediately when I realized what I had said. I regret
my poor choice of words and sincerely apologize for any harm they may
have caused.

He's apologizing for saying in public what he'd normally reserve for
private conversation.

It just keeps on coming with these Repugnant characters.

On 11/4/11 1:48 PM, North Star wrote:
On Nov 4, 2:06 pm, wrote:
A Texas legislator let one slip on Thursday when he presented his case
for quick payments to storm damage victims by saying, Don t nitpick,
don t try to Jew them down.

State Rep. Larry Taylor (R), Chairman of the Joint Legislative
Committee on Windstorm Insurance, made the comment during a hearing
discussing payments to windstorm damage victims. According to Quorum
Report s Harvey Kronberg, Taylor quickly realized his mistake and went
on with his speech.

From Kronberg: Without pausing he added, That s probably a bad term
and then resumed his remarks. Taylor also issued a statement later
that night apologizing for his comment.

At a legislative oversight committee hearing today, I inadvertently
used a phrase that many people find offensive, Taylor said. I
corrected myself immediately when I realized what I had said. I regret
my poor choice of words and sincerely apologize for any harm they may
have caused.

He's apologizing for saying in public what he'd normally reserve for
private conversation.

It just keeps on coming with these Repugnant characters.

When it comes to Repugnant Republicans, there simple is no bottom to the
barrel.

jps jps is offline

On Nov 4, 2:06 pm, wrote:
A Texas legislator let one slip on Thursday when he presented his case
for quick payments to storm damage victims by saying, Don t nitpick,
don t try to Jew them down.

State Rep. Larry Taylor (R), Chairman of the Joint Legislative
Committee on Windstorm Insurance, made the comment during a hearing
discussing payments to windstorm damage victims. According to Quorum
Report s Harvey Kronberg, Taylor quickly realized his mistake and went
on with his speech.

From Kronberg: Without pausing he added, That s probably a bad term
and then resumed his remarks. Taylor also issued a statement later
that night apologizing for his comment.

At a legislative oversight committee hearing today, I inadvertently
used a phrase that many people find offensive, Taylor said. I
corrected myself immediately when I realized what I had said. I regret
my poor choice of words and sincerely apologize for any harm they may
have caused.

He's apologizing for saying in public what he'd normally reserve for
private conversation.

It just keeps on coming with these Repugnant characters.

When it comes to Repugnant Republicans, there simple is no bottom to the
barrel.

They stamp 'em out like widgets in Texas.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 10:48:21 -0700 (PDT), North Star
wrote:

On Nov 4, 2:06*pm, jps wrote:
A Texas legislator let one slip on Thursday when he presented his case
for quick payments to storm damage victims by saying, Don t nitpick,
don t try to Jew them down.

State Rep. Larry Taylor (R), Chairman of the Joint Legislative
Committee on Windstorm Insurance, made the comment during a hearing
discussing payments to windstorm damage victims. According to Quorum
Report s Harvey Kronberg, Taylor quickly realized his mistake and went
on with his speech.

From Kronberg: Without pausing he added, That s probably a bad term
and then resumed his remarks. *Taylor also issued a statement later
that night apologizing for his comment.

At a legislative oversight committee hearing today, I inadvertently
used a phrase that many people find offensive, Taylor said. I
corrected myself immediately when I realized what I had said. I regret
my poor choice of words and sincerely apologize for any harm they may
have caused.

He's apologizing for saying in public what he'd normally reserve for
private conversation.

It just keeps on coming with these Repugnant characters.

which GOP guy in N carolina was it a few years ago who said jews have
a talent for making money...

Your average Texan political candidate H the K[_2_] General 5 September 8th 09 08:21 AM
who makes it? RB Electronics 1 May 17th 05 07:21 PM
Anyone know any good Texan jokes? Bob Crantz ASA 20 January 21st 05 04:31 PM
Hey, our guys saved a Texan Bart Senior ASA 4 June 25th 04 06:19 PM
Looking to renew contact with Mark Eckerberg ([email protected]) Zyana ~ Beu Ribe Boat Building 0 December 6th 03 03:53 AM