Zyana ~ Beu Ribe

Default Looking to renew contact with Mark Eckerberg ([email protected])

Hi Mark,

I hope you're still on this newgroup. I lost your real email address.

I was here about a year and half ago, looking to get into boat-building then
too. We met in person, and I passed up a great chance to come work on your
boat with you. (If you found me too out-going, a lot of that was cover for
a messy life at the time.)

It's funny. When I first jumped in, people on the group here were friendly
and helpfull. (Check the thread on this group from April of 2002 on
google.com, and a few other scattered posts.) Now I'm getting flames, and
one person even encouraging character assassination, (which could probably
be acheived if one selectively just looked at NG headers, didn't bother to
read the whole thing, or considered it a sign of a bad character that I've
been fighting elusive illness that even a lot of medical pro's don't know
about.)

If you start out with a pre-conceived idea, then you can read whatever you
want into what a person says or experiences.

Since this is a public message, yes, it's a request to stop the flames and
worse, also. If you don't like my posts, then just ignore them.

Anyway, Mark, I'm looking to renew contact if you'd be so kind.

Sincerely,

Sandra