jps jps is offline

Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

Because she was smitten and offered. Cain was looking to take.

You probably can't detect a difference in those circumstances.

Are you are suggesting that 52 year old married POTUS accepting a blow job
in the Oval Office
from a young, 22 year old infatuated intern is "ok" but poor Herman (who
apparently
didn't even get to first) is morally reprehensible?

I am 62. Today a young musician who I've known for a while (he's in his
late 20's maybe early 30's)
came into the shop and introduced me to his girlfriend. She is drop dead
gorgeous with a terrific personality.

I was about to offer a sincere compliment but stopped .... realizing the
world we
live in now and just stuck my hand out and said, "Glad to meetcha".

I liked it back when you could extend a polite and sincere compliment a good
looking woman without
having to worry about being sued.

Wow, talk about putting words in somebody's mouth!

Clinton was way out of line, screwed himself, the party and the
country while giving Henry Hyde (adulterer) and Newt Gingrich
(adulterer) a reason to go after him.

But Clinton was pursued by Lewinsky.

Are you saying that those women who sued for harassment were pursuing
Cain? From what I can tell, he was making leud suggestions to married
women who worked for him and weren't giving him any green lights.

And you think that's the same as an intern swooning over you?

Richard, why would you make a comment on someone's looks? If she was
butt ugly, would you have wanted to say something?

62 doesn't make you old, unless your interaction with the world has
stopped evolving.

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 09:00:59 -0400, Jack "You know
wrote:

On 11/4/2011 7:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/4/11 7:52 AM, Tim wrote:
On Nov 3, 2:17 pm, X ` Mandump-on-conservati...@anywhere-you-
can.com wrote:
POLITICO has learned that one of the women who accused Herman Cain of
sexual harassment at the National Restaurant Association in the 1990s
received a payout of about $45,000 as part of her settlement —
significantly more than the two or three months’ salary Cain initially
recalled the woman obtained.

The woman who received the approximately $45,000 is the staffer who
Cain
has acknowledged formally lodged a complaint about his behavior.

Cain described her in a Fox News interview as a writer in the
communications department.

The compensation the woman received as part of her departure package
was
far more than that what a midlevel trade association employee in the
late 1990s would have made over a two-to-three month period.

It was also more than the payout a second association employee received
after complaining about Cain’s behavior. According to The New York
Times, the second woman received $35,000 — a year’s pay.

Cain’s changing stories about whether settlements existed, and their
amounts, have muddled his explanations. He has not acknowledged that
there is more than one settlement.

On Monday morning, Cain told Fox News, “If the restaurant [association]
did a settlement, I was unaware of it.”

Speaking midday Monday at The National Press Club, Cain continued to
plead ignorance: “As far as a settlement, I am unaware of any kind of
settlement. I hope it wasn’t for much, because I didn’t do anything.
But
the fact of the matter is, I’m not aware of a settlement that came out
of that accusation.”

Then, in a Fox interview taped Monday afternoon, Cain conceded that
there was a settlement.

“It might have been two months [salary]. I don’t remember the exact
number, but I do remember my general counsel saying, ‘The good news is,
we didn’t pay all of this money that was being demanded,” the former
association CEO told Greta Van Susteren, claiming the woman’s charges
were “baseless.”

At another point in the interview, Cain said of the payout: “Maybe
three
months’ salary or something like that, just vaguely trying to recall
it.”

But on Tuesday morning, he shifted his answer again, suggesting that
the
terms of the payout could have been larger.

On CNN’s Headline News, he said: “The one I remember and am aware of
and
was a financial settlement and it was somewhere in the vicinity of
three
to six months’ severance pay, something of that nature.”

Read
mohttp://www.politico.com/news/stories...#ixzz1cfh9K19x

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politi...SlM_story.html

Well, of course. True conservatives hate women and Cain has put those
pesky women in their place. Just ask Ann Limbaugh.

True conservatives wonder why die hard democrats think it's OK for
Monika to play the skin flute on ol' ankle pants while they dig their
teeth, like rabid dogs, into the unproven allegations that Herman Cain
said some things "that made them uncomfortable" to two black women.

Because she was smitten and offered. Cain was looking to take.

You probably can't detect a difference in those circumstances.

Monica came up in the Paula Jones lawsuit, and Ms. Jones was not a willing
participant.

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"jps" wrote in message ...

[...]

Place I worked had a female who claimed the chief scientist propositioned
her. She was a smelly pig, and probably made her way through engineering
school giving favors to Profs. As she sucked as an engineer. She had to
apologize and agree to a settlement when she was proved wrong. The Chief
scientist both had a great wife and a great dislike for the lady accusing
him way before the accusation. Lots of get aheads were done via the SA
charge.

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

62 doesn't make you old, unless your interaction with the world has
stopped evolving.

In many ways I think our society has become carried away with "political
correctness".
42 years ago I often told a young, very attractive woman how beautiful she
was.
She didn't sue me. She married me.

Eisboch

jps jps is offline

On Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:32:06 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

62 doesn't make you old, unless your interaction with the world has
stopped evolving.

In many ways I think our society has become carried away with "political
correctness".
42 years ago I often told a young, very attractive woman how beautiful she
was.
She didn't sue me. She married me.

Eisboch

Was your wife someone else's girlfriend at the time, standing right
there?

I totally understand the sentiment but doing that in the presence of
your friend/her boyfriend seems out of place, even if it happened in
the era of free love.

Telling a woman she's beautiful is one of the best pickup lines there
are!!! It's also a good way to soften the wife.

"jps" wrote in message ...

On Fri, 4 Nov 2011 20:08:45 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

62 doesn't make you old, unless your interaction with the world has
stopped evolving.

In many ways I think our society has become carried away with "political
correctness".
42 years ago I often told a young, very attractive woman how beautiful she
was.
She didn't sue me. She married me.

Eisboch

Was your wife someone else's girlfriend at the time, standing right
there?

I totally understand the sentiment but doing that in the presence of
your friend/her boyfriend seems out of place, even if it happened in
the era of free love.

Telling a woman she's beautiful is one of the best pickup lines there
are!!! It's also a good way to soften the wife.

I don't know your age, but I know that 42 years ago it wasn't a "pickup"
line.
It was considered a compliment and it was sincere.

Yeah, maybe I have stopped my social evolution ..... thankfully.
Tip-Toeing through the tulips isn't exactly my style.

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the wall
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.

On 11/7/11 11:05 PM, Eisboch wrote:
..

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the
wall to
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.

Cain is just plain creepy, but so is Perry. Gingrich is morally
compromised in many ways. There are too many important issues Ron Paul
cares nothing about. Huntsman and Johnson aren't far right enough to get
traction in the GOP. That leaves Romney. I think he's a rational guy and
compared to the other GOP frontrunners, is a gold standard, but I don't
see him beating Obama.

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

On 11/7/11 11:05 PM, Eisboch wrote:
..

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the
wall to
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.

Cain is just plain creepy, but so is Perry. Gingrich is morally
compromised in many ways. There are too many important issues Ron Paul
cares nothing about. Huntsman and Johnson aren't far right enough to get
traction in the GOP. That leaves Romney. I think he's a rational guy and
compared to the other GOP frontrunners, is a gold standard, but I don't
see him beating Obama.

Nope.

I'll tell you ... Bill Clinton, ... now that he's not running for anything
and is not necessarily obligated to align himself 100 percent
with the Democratic party-line ... is making more sense to me than any of
the current crop of candidates for office or
incumbents (on either side) that are simply echoing party-line politics.
Listening to him now on Morning Joe, he has put
partisan politics aside and is melding the best ideas of both parties
including some of his own. He is one of the few that
has studied the past 30 years or so and understands the economic trends that
have taken place as we moved to a
global competitive economy. Clinton offers productive thoughts and ideas
rather than pointing fingers and casting blame like the rest of
the political banana heads seeking or holding political office.

Eisboch

.

BTW ... it sure appears Cain has some serious problems to contend with.
Really doesn't matter to me. Guilty or not, the guy is too far off the
wall to
convince me he's POTUS material anyway.

Cain is just plain creepy, but so is Perry. Gingrich is morally
compromised in many ways. There are too many important issues Ron Paul
cares nothing about. Huntsman and Johnson aren't far right enough to get
traction in the GOP. That leaves Romney. I think he's a rational guy and
compared to the other GOP frontrunners, is a gold standard, but I don't
see him beating Obama.

Blah, blah, blah.. you are not capable of anything else...