Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:46:04 -0400, John H
wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

I didn't know that John wrote that piece.....

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:38:00 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

Not a chance. People in Marin are a lot smarter.

On 6/6/2011 12:41 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:38:00 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

Not a chance. People in Marin are a lot smarter.

Agreed. It is the epicenter of higher education in the bay area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Quentin_Prison

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

You're getting as stupid as Don. I'm not Kevin, and I didn't vote for
Obama.

Top 5 reasons Don White[_5_] General 15 January 27th 10 04:15 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why... HK General 0 July 4th 09 06:46 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why the Palins are Trailer Trash HK General 21 June 18th 09 04:43 AM
The Top Ten Cliff General 9 December 8th 08 12:08 PM
Top 10 Reasons Thinking... Boater General 2 October 28th 08 07:34 AM