Default Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:46:04 -0400, John H
wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

In article ,
says...

wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

I didn't know that John wrote that piece.....

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

You're getting as stupid as Don. I'm not Kevin, and I didn't vote for
Obama.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

And besides, that didn't come close to answering the question.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 15:54:50 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

that's true. after all, if cain's elected, and you need a pizza, you
can call the white house

In article ,
says...

wrote:

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

that's true. after all, if cain's elected, and you need a pizza, you
can call the white house

I've got a sister who managed a Godfather's pizza joint quite a number
of years ago. She is the CFO of a major tech firm today.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Top 5 reasons Don White[_5_] General 15 January 27th 10 04:15 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why... HK General 0 July 4th 09 06:46 PM
Top 10 Reasons Why the Palins are Trailer Trash HK General 21 June 18th 09 04:43 AM
The Top Ten Cliff General 9 December 8th 08 12:08 PM
Top 10 Reasons Thinking... Boater General 2 October 28th 08 07:34 AM