BoatBanter.com

-   -   Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain. (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/132238-top-ten-reasons-support-herman-cain.html)

John H[_2_] June 5th 11 03:46 PM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

[email protected] June 5th 11 06:01 PM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:46:04 -0400, John H
wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

iBoat June 5th 11 07:35 PM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

iBoat June 5th 11 07:37 PM

wrote:

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

Actually, you're incredibly stupid (and a racist). He's "blacker" than
Obama? Just your speed.

I didn't know that John wrote that piece.....

John H[_2_] June 5th 11 08:54 PM

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

BAR[_2_] June 5th 11 09:38 PM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Harryk June 6th 11 01:38 AM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

--
Want to discuss recreational boating and fishing in a forum where
personal insults are not allowed?

http://groups.google.com/group/rec-boating-fishing

[email protected] June 6th 11 05:41 AM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:38:00 -0400, Harryk
wrote:

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

Not a chance. People in Marin are a lot smarter. :)

Jay[_5_] June 6th 11 01:05 PM

On 6/6/2011 12:41 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 05 Jun 2011 20:38:00 -0400,
wrote:

On 6/5/11 5:43 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 16:38:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,
says...

In ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Probably more than Obama.

Probably you're dumber than Palin, but not by much.

Even community college was too much intellectually for Bertie-Birther,
so he joined the marins

Not a chance. People in Marin are a lot smarter. :)

Agreed. It is the epicenter of higher education in the bay area.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Quentin_Prison

iBoat June 6th 11 01:49 PM

Top Ten Reasons to support Herman Cain.

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 5 Jun 2011 14:35:32 -0400, iBoat wrote:

In article ,
says...

Great writer!

Actually, I think number 10 should be number 1.

What world politics experience does Cain bring to the table?

Well, Kevin, I'm astonished that one who voted for 'Bama would ask such a question.

You're getting as stupid as Don. I'm not Kevin, and I didn't vote for
Obama.