Drifter[_2_] Drifter[_2_] is offline

Default Conservative Cain Sludes Back into the Primordial Abyss

On 11/4/2011 10:27 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 11/4/11 9:00 AM, Jack wrote:
the unproven allegations that Herman Cain
said some things "that made them uncomfortable" to two black women.

1. I guess I haven't been following the trail of Cain's missteps closely
enough, because I wasn't aware two of the women allegedly involved were
"black woman."

2. if they were "black women," does that make it okay to conservatives?
Would conservatives object if the two women were "white" women?

Picked right up on that didn't you. Always looking for that thin thread
to strangle the non democrat with. Good doggie Woof! Woof!

--
1-20-13 The end of an error