Old June 27th 04, 07:48 PM
Charles Pezeshki

Default Recovery

Hi Folks,

Well, I hiked back into Lolo Creek yesterday, retrieved my boat, and paddled
out. It was lovely, and much lower, with the syringa blooming it smelled
like an florist's shop.

And the river was warm-- and beautiful.

The boat, on the other hand, was not. But it floated, and I paddled it out.

More later.

Best,

Chuck

http://www.wildcountry.info