Default I knew it..

The "supercomittee" the republicans so stupidly allowed the dems to talk
them into, was nothing but a way to stall, and eventually destroy our
military and the economy by doing nothing... It was a setup from the get
go, I don't know why even after years of a democratic "do nothing
congress", they fell for this "sharing" thing....

On 10/26/11 11:40 AM, JustWait wrote:
The "supercomittee" the republicans so stupidly allowed the dems to talk
them into, was nothing but a way to stall, and eventually destroy our
military and the economy by doing nothing... It was a setup from the get
go, I don't know why even after years of a democratic "do nothing
congress", they fell for this "sharing" thing....

"Save our military..."

What the hell are you raving about now, moron?

Save it for what? Another invasion of another country that didn't attack
us on 9-11?

The military should be cut down incrementally to no more than half of
what it is now...and then looked at again to see if it can be cut down
some more.

For a non-consequential, unemployable little ****, you sure have some
wild and wooly opinions.

In article ,
says...

On 10/26/2011 11:44 AM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,

says...

The "supercomittee" the republicans so stupidly allowed the dems to talk
them into, was nothing but a way to stall, and eventually destroy our
military and the economy by doing nothing... It was a setup from the get
go, I don't know why even after years of a democratic "do nothing
congress", they fell for this "sharing" thing....

It's just another day of the Republican obstructionists not letting
anybody do anything about our jobs problems.

You do know there is a total of 15 republican sponsored jobs bills not
being allowed to be discussed or voted on in the Senate, right? Or did
Jon Stewart leave out that little tidbit? Remember, your interpretation
of the "mission accomplished" was proven to be miserably uninformed this
morning by a Navy Veteran? Just wondering, if you knew about who really
is holding up the jobs bills???

That's pure horse****. And "mission accomplished" is subjective and at
best skeptical. How about those occupiers with no people of color, who
was "miserably misinformed" about that? And just because someone is a
Navy veteran doesn't mean that they know for sure what the sign was for.
Yes, I know who is holding up the jobs bills, the republicans.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...-blocks-obama-
jobs-bill-134332362.html

And while you're at it, look at some of the bills that you far righties
refused to pass just because you don't want to work with the other side:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2011/01...-have-blocked/

Including but not limited to

Political Ad disclosure bill- Would have required all donors to
political campaigns to reveal themselves. Republicans blocked this, not
once but twice. Which seems odd seeing how YOU try to say here every day
that it's Obama who is hiding donors...

Benefits for Homeless Veterans- Would have expanded benefits to homeless
veterans and homeless veterans with children. Republicans blocked this.
Republicans don't like homeless vets, I guess.

Fair Pay Act of 2009- Also called the Lily Ledbetter bill. Requires that
women receive equal compensation to men for doing the same work.
Republicans attempted to block this.

I knew someone... Harryk General 5 May 23rd 11 07:18 PM
Wow - who knew? Wizard of Woodstock General 3 May 25th 09 02:29 AM
I knew it Eisboch General 6 December 9th 08 04:48 AM
I just knew this was coming...and soon HK General 79 September 9th 08 12:06 PM
Bush knew about it, but did not do anything STFU General 1 November 9th 03 05:04 PM