posted to sci.military.naval,rec.boats
HK HK is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

Pitbull Owners Blast Palin
Comparison ‘Offensive,’ Dog Fanciers Complain

Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, who famously compared herself to a pitbull
in her vice-presidential acceptance speech at the Republican National
Convention, appears to have antagonized a key voting bloc in the
upcoming election, the nation's pitbull owners.

While Gov. Palin's assertion that the only difference between a hockey
mom and a pitbull was "lipstick" drew a loud ovation from the Republican
faithful in St. Paul, it raised the ire of the Pitbull Anti-Defamation
League, a powerful association of pitbull fanciers who monitor the
portrayal of pitbulls in the media.

"As someone who has owned pitbulls for the past twenty years, my jaw
dropped," said Carol Foyler, the group's executive director. "Most of
us are thinking the same thing: enough is enough."

Ms. Foyler said that for pitbull owners who have grown weary of their
prized dogs being defamed and mistreated, Gov. Palin's wisecrack was the
last straw: "We're all like, first the Michael Vick thing, and now this."

Tracy Klugian, an irate pitbull owner from Buffalo, New York, echoed Ms.
Foyler's sentiments: "I can think of many differences between pitbulls
and Gov. Palin - for starters, pitbulls don't try to get their
ex-brothers-in-law fired."

With Sens. Barack Obama (D-Ill) and John McCain (R-Ariz) fighting for
every last vote, a coveted voting bloc like pitbull owners could very
well decide the 2008 election, political insiders believe.

While Gov. Palin was not available for comment on the pitbull
controversy, a spokesperson for the McCain-Palin ticket offered this
official statement: "Gov. Palin does in fact have one thing in common
with a pitbull: neither is capable of answering questions from reporters."

From the wonderful Andy Borowitz

www.andyborowitz.com

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in message
. ..

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

Desperate people take desperate measures. Hairy and his minions are running
scared. They suspect that Osamabama is not going to save them.

"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's
wrong with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while,
usually because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's wrong
with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

So, *you* see nothing wrong with initiating a crossposted thread because it
serves *your* interests?

Why does that not surprise me?

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while, usually
because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?
HK HK is offline

Lu Powell wrote:

"Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. " wrote in
message . ..

Why is every one of your post cross posted? Why not just post in
sci.military.naval and leave rec.boats out of your trolling?

Is this the kind of behavior Don and JimH approve of?

Desperate people take desperate measures. Hairy and his minions are
running scared. They suspect that Osamabama is not going to save them.

Got any nice, detailed photos of your boat you'll post here?
HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while,
usually because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's wrong
with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

So, *you* see nothing wrong with initiating a crossposted thread because it
serves *your* interests?

Why does that not surprise me?

Eisboch

My interests?

You sound like you think this is a boating newsgroup. It isn't, and you
know it.

If you can stomach it, read through the last few hundred posts of
Reggie, and enlighten us as to how many of them revealed any details
about his boat or anything out of the purely ordinary he knows about
boats and boating.

Go ahead, make my day.

And then do that with the rest of the Little Schitts.

This is an open forum here. It could use some new blood.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..

Got any nice detailed photos of your new boat you can post?

Yup. I can .... but I won't.

Let's talk about boats.

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?
Do you find them useful, Harry?

Eisboch

Sturgeon jump? Who knew... Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 July 4th 07 12:29 PM
CLINTON KNEW!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 15th 04 10:00 AM
Bush Knew Harry Krause General 26 April 13th 04 08:01 PM
Bush knew about it, but did not do anything STFU General 1 November 9th 03 05:04 PM