Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

On Sun, 7 Sep 2008 18:26:06 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

What do you think about secondary control stations located in the cockpit
area?

I've never owned a boat with secondary controls other than upper/lower
helm stations but you see quite a few serious fishing boats with
controls in the cockpit. I'm guessing that they find it useful for
backing down on a large fish when there are only a couple of guys on
board. There are also some motor yachts which have very poor
visibility aft and I would certainly want a second set of controls for
backing into a slip.

Regarding our friend HK, I think we both know that he has *no*
interest in discussing boats other than his own. There is plenty of
evidence to support that conclusion.