HK HK is offline

Default I just knew this was coming...and soon

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

Why are you originating new threads and cross posting?

I can understand getting wrapped up in a cross post once in a while,
usually because one neglects to notice the groups in the header.

But, starting a new thread and purposely cross posting it is basically
giving everyone here the finger.

Is *that* what you intended?

Eisboch

As I stated, this is no longer a boating discussion group, so what's wrong
with a little new blood? Are you a snob? :)

So, *you* see nothing wrong with initiating a crossposted thread because it
serves *your* interests?

Why does that not surprise me?

Eisboch

My interests?

You sound like you think this is a boating newsgroup. It isn't, and you
know it.

If you can stomach it, read through the last few hundred posts of
Reggie, and enlighten us as to how many of them revealed any details
about his boat or anything out of the purely ordinary he knows about
boats and boating.

Go ahead, make my day.

And then do that with the rest of the Little Schitts.

This is an open forum here. It could use some new blood.