Default I knew it

Once he started getting the Intel briefings:

"Now some are shedding a reluctance to puncture the liberal euphoria at
being rid of President George W. Bush to say, in effect, that the new boss
looks like the old boss."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

Eisboch

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:51:12 -0500, gfretwell wrote:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

Eisboch

I said this in March when he was changing his "change" tune.

Nothing for nothing, but those "liberals" must have been paying too much
attention to McCain's ads. You know the ones, "Obama is the most liberal
Senator". He wasn't. Perhaps, we now truly have a "uniter, not a
divider".

Personally, I think it's great that Obama is trying to govern from the
center. That's where this country was meant to be governed from. Being
a "leftist", I was getting increasingly tired of watching Republicans
trying to drag this country to the far right.

Unfortunately, there are few moderate Republicans left standing.
However, if Obama's presidency is successful, as I hope it will be, the
moderates will be back, and the right-wing will be left gnashing their
teeth in the wilderness, a damn good place for them, IMHO.

On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:20:47 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:

Once he started getting the Intel briefings:

"Now some are shedding a reluctance to puncture the liberal euphoria at
being rid of President George W. Bush to say, in effect, that the new boss
looks like the old boss."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

Whoops - great minds think alike.

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:58:05 -0600, wrote:

[...]

The right-wingers that I know feel the same as you do. They hope Obama is
successful at doing what's best for this county. If he does, there will be
no gnashing of teeth.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H

Eisboch wrote:
Once he started getting the Intel briefings:

"Now some are shedding a reluctance to puncture the liberal euphoria at
being rid of President George W. Bush to say, in effect, that the new boss
looks like the old boss."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/200...politico/16292

The reality stick has an amazing sting.

Senior Member

On Dec 8, 5:00*pm, JohnH wrote:
[...]

John H- Hide quoted text -

Well, the libs have to hate... It's part of the deal for them so Obama
is basically screwed either way

I just knew this was coming...and soon HK General 79 September 9th 08 12:06 PM
Bill Clinton - Who Knew? Valguard the Toebreaker General 17 February 6th 08 05:15 AM
CLINTON KNEW!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 15th 04 10:00 AM
Bush Knew Harry Krause General 26 April 13th 04 08:01 PM
Bush knew about it, but did not do anything STFU General 1 November 9th 03 05:04 PM