Default Bill Clinton - Who Knew?

Well, it just goes to show you doesn't it?

http://serr8d.blogspot.com/2007/10/b...uy-it-now.html

Oddly, it no longer exists on the auction site.

I wonder why?
Jim Jim is offline

Valguard the Toebreaker wrote:
Well, it just goes to show you doesn't it?

http://serr8d.blogspot.com/2007/10/b...uy-it-now.html

Oddly, it no longer exists on the auction site.

I wonder why?

There could be many reason, among them that this is exactly the kind of
thing that the people who know how to win elections do. Plant phony
info, then back away. The story has been planted, then watch it get
spread by the people who don't care about the truth, they like their
beliefs supported.

All of my right wing friends, who still thing W was a good idea send me
email about Obama and how he's "hiding" the "fact" that he's a Muslim.

Here's how it works, http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

The info has been out on Fox news . . . even though it's not true.

You'd think we would get a little smarter by now, but we haven't.
Senior Member

http://serr8d.blogspot.com/2007/10/b...postcard-buy-i...

Oddly, it no longer exists on the auction site.

I wonder why?

There could be many reason, among them that this is exactly the kind of
thing that the people who know how to win elections do. *Plant phony
info, then back away. *The story has been planted, then watch it get
spread by the people who don't care about the truth, they like their
beliefs supported.

All of my right wing friends, who still thing W was a good idea send me
email about Obama and how he's "hiding" the "fact" that he's a Muslim.

Here's how it works,http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/muslim.asp

The info has been out on Fox news . . . even though it's not true.

Fox like many others ran with it when it first came out, but makes it
very clear that this was phony info..

You'd think we would get a little smarter by now, but we haven't.

Well, if you still listen to MSNBC, I can see why. Unless you don't
care that the head of your news org is an admitted and vocal
partizan... Most folks who knock FOX, do not watch it. Both sides,
represented by actual proponents of each side, is refreshing.. Some of
these other stations think fair and balanced means Sharpton and
Caravelle...

wrote in message

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann isn't exactly one of GWB's loyal supporters.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann isn't exactly one of GWB's loyal supporters.

Eisboch

Neither is most of the rest of the country.

--
George W. Bush - the Worst, Dumbest, Most Incompetent President Ever.
Senior Member

On Jan 27, 11:47*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann isn't exactly one of GWB's loyal supporters.

Eisboch

Yes, but I am concerened for the MSNBC viewers both of them But
really, do the folks watching not know, or not care that MSNBC is
pretty much openly campaigning for Obama and not at all concerned with
news.??

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 12:52:37 -0500, HK wrote:

Joe Scarborough is my favorite. I like Olbermann, too. Matthews suffers
from extended hardon.

Joe's playing a significant role supporting Mitt.
He's a sharp guy. Reminds me of a Republican version of Bill Clinton.

--Vic

wrote in message

MSNBC's Keith Olbermann isn't exactly one of GWB's loyal supporters.

Eisboch

Yes, but I am concerened for the MSNBC viewers both of them But
really, do the folks watching not know, or not care that MSNBC is
pretty much openly campaigning for Obama and not at all concerned with
news.??

I watch MSNBC, originally out of habit from the old Imus in the Morning
days.
I think they have a fairly balanced (politically) cast of characters. They
all wear their politics on their sleeves, but overall the leading political
candidates are equally represented. Or misrepresented. Chris Matthews is
offset by Tucker Carlson. Joe Scarborough is balanced out by Mika
Brzezisksi.

Actually, I really watch it for Amy Robach, Contessa Brewer, Erin Burnett
and that friendly Canadian meteorologist Jackie Meretsky.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

wrote in message

[...]

George W. Bush - the 43rd Best President Ever!

Bill Clinton finally admits it... Valguard the Toebreaker General 6 January 25th 08 03:11 PM
Cannibals In The U.S. Congress, On Capital Hill! Meet George Bush, Jr., Bill And Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, Al Gore, And Capital Hill! David Gee General 3 October 13th 07 11:48 PM
CLINTON KNEW!!!! Bob Crantz ASA 1 July 15th 04 10:00 AM
Bush Knew Harry Krause General 26 April 13th 04 08:01 PM