Default Walmart's Medicaid Coverage

On 10/21/2011 4:14 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/21/11 4:00 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/21/2011 3:38 PM, Drifter wrote:
On 10/21/2011 3:33 PM, North Star wrote:
On Oct 21, 4:01 pm, X ` wrote:
On 10/21/11 2:08 PM, JustWait wrote:

On 10/21/2011 2:03 PM, jps wrote:

Citing rising costs, Wal-Mart, the nation s largest private
employer,
told its employees this week that all future part-time employees who
work less than 24 hours a week on average will no longer qualify for
any of the company s health insurance plans.

In addition, any new employees who average 24 hours to 33 hours a
week
will no longer be able to include a spouse as part of their health
care plan, although children can still be covered.

This is a big shift from just a few years ago when Wal-Mart expanded
coverage for employees and their families after facing criticism
because so many of its 1.4 million workers could not afford or did
not
qualify for coverage rendering many of them eligible for Medicaid.

Sweet. Send your employees to emergency rooms and medicaid so the
taxpayers can cover it. Excellent strategy to bolster net profits
for
the company that imports more Communist Chinese goods to America
than
any other.

Hey all you wingers, make sure to patronize Walmart cuz they believe
in Jesus.

When I worked part time as a young man, we didn't get coverage
until we
hit 35 hours a week. That was with one of the left wingers beloved
unions.. So **** your stupid double standard...

So you are ok with the taxpayers picking up the tab or sticking a
medical provider with thousands of dollars in bills?

Oh, wait...- Hide quoted text -

~~ SNERK ~~

Harry's rants are incomplete without a "snerk" from his butt plug.
Love it.

They are snerking at the fact that Harry did a full blown stalking on my
family and found that we are having some trouble paying a hospital bill,
we are paying, but not fast enough for them apparently... All it proves
is Harry is a dirtbag, and Bonnie the pig is sucking his ass. Both are
cowards, sucking off the government or their sister, BFD...

That's just bull****. *You* posted in this newsgroup you stiffed a
hospital out of $25,000 for some heart ailment you discussed here.

You are a liar Mr. Dr. Karen Grear, Catholic University of America. What
do you care, do you have something to add to the conversation or are you
just trolling again Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of
America? Do you sit there all day long just waiting for someone you hate
to post so you can make a one line comment or insult them? Wow, great
life you have there... Does Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of
America, know you have spent the last ten years here insulting and
trolling the group as HtheK, HKrause, HarryK, Paul, x-man, sometimes
posting as many as 100 one line, insult/troll posts in one 24 hour
period? Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America, you seem
a lowlife parasite who spends his days and nights sharing your hate and
misery here an all over then net. Anybody who has five minutes to look
back at your posts over the last ten years will see that. I feel sorry
for you, get out of the house man, step away from the keyboard...

Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America
Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America
Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America
Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America
Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America

On 10/21/2011 5:01 PM, iBoaterer wrote:
In ,
says...

On 10/21/2011 2:03 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

Another lie by Harry!

Yup, Mr. Dr. Karen Grear of Catholic University of America is the White
trash of rec.boats.. Liar, coward, stalker, pedophile.. he fills a lot
of shoes here...

In article 0be400ca-d606-4af3-a372-
,
says...

On 10/21/2011 2:03 PM, jps wrote:

[...]

cowards, sucking off the government or their sister, BFD...- Hide quoted text -

It doesn't matter a bit what Harry or I think of your slow payment
plan........it's those nasty collectors that you have to satisfy.

Hey, Suckling Don, why don't you collect that garbage from around your
house?

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

Oh...and a growing number of employers these days have cut way back on
wages and benefits for their workers so the wealthy bosses can have more
in their paychecks, 401ks and bonuses.

Cite?

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

Oh...and a growing number of employers these days have cut way back on
wages and benefits for their workers so the wealthy bosses can have more
in their paychecks, 401ks and bonuses.

Cite?

You have to be kidding.
If he had a cite he would have posted it instead of his half truths and
lies.

On 10/22/11 9:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

Oh...and a growing number of employers these days have cut way back on
wages and benefits for their workers so the wealthy bosses can have more
in their paychecks, 401ks and bonuses.

Cite?

Surely you do not believe that the large corporations cutting back on
bennies are going to state publicly that the funds "saved" will appear
in salary increases and bonus checks for the bigwigs.

I know some of you believe in the "goodness" of corporations, but we're
in a new world now, and the old unwritten rules of employer-employee
relationships no longer apply, at least not in most large-scale operations.

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

Oh...and a growing number of employers these days have cut way back on
wages and benefits for their workers so the wealthy bosses can have more
in their paychecks, 401ks and bonuses.

Cite?

Surely you do not believe that the large corporations cutting back on
bennies are going to state publicly that the funds "saved" will appear
in salary increases and bonus checks for the bigwigs.

I know some of you believe in the "goodness" of corporations, but we're
in a new world now, and the old unwritten rules of employer-employee
relationships no longer apply, at least not in most large-scale operations.

Proof positive of your lies, half truths, innuendos, and in general,
disgusting behavior.

Against medicaid except when she isn't. Harryk General 8 June 30th 11 03:48 AM
Walmart is Doomed Ziggy®[_4_] General 104 January 24th 11 09:41 PM
WalMart for President! Tom ASA 0 January 31st 08 03:29 PM
Olympic Coverage Skipper General 0 February 11th 06 12:54 AM
$89 WalMart charger Dennis Gibbons Electronics 5 February 2nd 04 11:59 AM