Default Walmart's Medicaid Coverage

On 23/10/2011 3:34 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/23/2011 5:10 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 23/10/2011 10:07 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:28:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

I guess I could point out it was the president from Little Rock, a
couple miles from Bentonville, who signed the trade deals that took
Walmart from being a small regional store to being the biggest
retailer in the world ... selling chinese crap.

Clinton was all about selling to the Chinese. That's how they got the
technology to shoot down that satellite? It was our technology and
they
wanted to rub it in our face that they had it after Alemeda incident
with the Hard Drives...

Think of how much money Wal Mart has added to the U.S. Jobs, money,
taxes, etc. They are a big part of our economy, but fools think that
all
the money goes to China!

Walmart's profits came at the expense of the small mom and pop stores
they displace so, at best it was a zero sum game. The reality is it
was worse. Those "savings" come at the cost of other American
businesses.

Couldn't compete, evolve or die. Walmart started that way but evolved.

Result is 100's of millions live better having more stuff they want for
less money.

McDonald's did the same to burger joints. Kentucky fried did it to
chicken joints. So did Exxon and other big companies. Even Miller and
Budweiser. Don't see local businesses making beer like they used too.

So your point?

It's all about the unions.. If the fat cats can't sit back, do nothing
but stand between the management and labor to keep them fighting, and
suck their own living off the backs of the laborers, they are not happy...

Union reps job is to stir up the discontent, work the envy and greed,
stoke up the entitlement to become "friends" of the worker for thug
power over the cement heads of workers.

That is why they strike every so often, for it they never strike or
never deliver on wages too high for the qualifications then why have a
union? And a strike is more or less blackmail to the company, a pay or
die message.

When it goes too far, companies go offshore, move or like GM/Chrysler,
use the taxpayers dollars to suck hard. Smart companies like Walmart
will keep unions out period. If a store unionizes, the day it looses
money is the day it closes. Good policy. GM should have done that
decades ago and would have saved the industry. But union greed and
management negligence, bad mix.

Unions are part of it, in the civic and government areas, they have
negotiated something that cannot be economically delivered. Going to be
interesting to see how many cities become like Detroit where they
collapse from union greed.
--
Eat the rich, screw the companies and wonder why there are no jobs. But
we have big huge government we can't afford...

On 10/24/11 11:32 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

It's all about the unions..

Crikey...who left the crypt open again?

In article ,
says...

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:28:13 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,

says...

On 10/22/2011 10:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:17:14 -0700, wrote:

They're low-wage employers. Getting the cheapest crap to sell at the
highest margin using cheap labor is their business model.

They're retailers for the Communist Chinese. It's nice that China has
rising wages and rapidly expanding infrastructure. And the Heartland
of America is funding it.

Meanwhile, Walmart doesn't give a **** if its employees have to go to
emergency rooms and medicare, cuz the tab gets picked up by Mr. and
Mrs. America.

Excellent.

I guess I could point out it was the president from Little Rock, a
couple miles from Bentonville, who signed the trade deals that took
Walmart from being a small regional store to being the biggest
retailer in the world ... selling chinese crap.

Clinton was all about selling to the Chinese. That's how they got the
technology to shoot down that satellite? It was our technology and they
wanted to rub it in our face that they had it after Alemeda incident
with the Hard Drives...

Think of how much money Wal Mart has added to the U.S. Jobs, money,
taxes, etc. They are a big part of our economy, but fools think that all
the money goes to China!

Fools think it is all about just the money going to China.

http://www.epi.org/publication/ib235/

At one time, you righties were patriotic, now you couldn't be happier
supporting a communist country. Keep shopping comrade.

The world has become a very small place.

On 10/29/2011 10:09 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

wrote:
[...]

Harry has to dredge up a 5 year old article to keep the noise to signal
level high enough to suit him.

In article m,
says...

wrote:
[...]

If you need some quality type services done, some of Harry's clients
might be just the people you are looking for.... just sayin'!

wrote:
[...]

Sorry, asshole, but it wasn't me, though the article is still timely,

wrote:
[...]

Who cares

Against medicaid except when she isn't. Harryk General 8 June 30th 11 03:48 AM
Walmart is Doomed Ziggy®[_4_] General 104 January 24th 11 09:41 PM
WalMart for President! Tom ASA 0 January 31st 08 03:29 PM
Olympic Coverage Skipper General 0 February 11th 06 12:54 AM
$89 WalMart charger Dennis Gibbons Electronics 5 February 2nd 04 11:59 AM