X ` Man[_3_] X ` Man[_3_] is offline

Default Walmart's Medicaid Coverage

On 10/29/11 10:28 AM, Drifter wrote:
On 10/29/2011 10:09 AM, BAR wrote:
In ,
says...

On Sun, 23 Oct 2011 09:28:13 -0400, wrote:

In ,

says...

On 10/22/2011 10:59 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:17:14 -0700, wrote:

They're low-wage employers. Getting the cheapest crap to sell at the
highest margin using cheap labor is their business model.

They're retailers for the Communist Chinese. It's nice that China
has
rising wages and rapidly expanding infrastructure. And the Heartland
of America is funding it.

Meanwhile, Walmart doesn't give a **** if its employees have to
go to
emergency rooms and medicare, cuz the tab gets picked up by Mr. and
Mrs. America.

Excellent.

I guess I could point out it was the president from Little Rock, a
couple miles from Bentonville, who signed the trade deals that took
Walmart from being a small regional store to being the biggest
retailer in the world ... selling chinese crap.

Clinton was all about selling to the Chinese. That's how they got the
technology to shoot down that satellite? It was our technology and
they
wanted to rub it in our face that they had it after Alemeda incident
with the Hard Drives...

Think of how much money Wal Mart has added to the U.S. Jobs, money,
taxes, etc. They are a big part of our economy, but fools think that
all
the money goes to China!

Fools think it is all about just the money going to China.

http://www.epi.org/publication/ib235/

At one time, you righties were patriotic, now you couldn't be happier
supporting a communist country. Keep shopping comrade.

The world has become a very small place.

Harry has to dredge up a 5 year old article to keep the noise to signal
level high enough to suit him.

Sorry, asshole, but it wasn't me, though the article is still timely,