X ` Man X ` Man is offline

Default Walmart's Medicaid Coverage

On 10/22/11 9:43 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"X ` Man" wrote in message ...

Oh...and a growing number of employers these days have cut way back on
wages and benefits for their workers so the wealthy bosses can have more
in their paychecks, 401ks and bonuses.

Cite?

Surely you do not believe that the large corporations cutting back on
bennies are going to state publicly that the funds "saved" will appear
in salary increases and bonus checks for the bigwigs.

I know some of you believe in the "goodness" of corporations, but we're
in a new world now, and the old unwritten rules of employer-employee
relationships no longer apply, at least not in most large-scale operations.