Default What's the difference...

In article ,
says...

On 10/20/2011 6:44 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/20/11 6:37 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/20/2011 6:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/20/11 6:26 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/10/2011 4:11 PM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/20/11 6:07 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/10/2011 3:39 PM, JustWait wrote:
On 10/20/2011 5:09 PM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/10/2011 1:36 PM, iBoaterer wrote:

It's going exactly according to Soros plan. Obama be paid well for
his
treachery...

Or is it the Islam in 0bama? Remember, it is OK in the Koran to
deceive
infidels on motives if it furthers Islam.

And in the big scheme of things, social factors included, Arab world
and
the middle east is ripe for the rise of an Adolph Hitler type in a
united Muslim militancy front for a WW III. Or it could easily go
this
way.

Because in the past US policy was to keep them bickering. Libya was
Saudi's only real competition for oil production. Not any longer.

You, Snotty and iLoogy ought to rent a motel room and have a menage a
tois. What a trio of ignorant, and I mean ignorant, horses' asses you
are.

Nope. But would be nice to be in say Costa Rica with some babes and
party together. We could then share insults of stupid fleabaggers and
have a good laugh.

Costa Rica is a fine place to visit, but I'll leave the "some babes" to
you. I'm married, loyal to my wife, and plan to stay that way.

Boy you have really changed your tune Harry Krause since Karen Grear
started watching what you write here... No more drooling over 20
something hispanic women here? You used to get pretty excited about that
Penolope chick, what happened?

I've always enjoyed the sight of pretty women, including Penelope Cruz.
The fact that I like to look at pretty women and comment on their looks
doesn't mean I am or want to be disloyal to my wife.

I understand, though, that it probably is different in the households of
lower animals like you.

Nope, I have never drooled (and it was gross by the way) over any other
woman on the net like you have in the past.. I know she is watching now,
so I don't blame you for lying, I would be afraid of her too... snerk

Damned right I'd be afraid, she's huge!!!

On 10/21/2011 6:58 AM, X ` Man wrote:
On 10/21/11 4:05 AM, Canuck57 wrote:
On 20/10/2011 4:32 PM, X ` Man wrote:
[...]

I didn't say who the babes were. You assume too much fleabagger.

Uh-huh. You refer to your wife as part of a group of "some babes"?
Interesting family you have there. Who are the rest of the "some babes"?
Do they have tattoos?

Not much babe left in Harry's friend, eh? Some women don't age well.
Sorry Krausie.

In article om,
says...

[...]

Dr. Fourchin, if she's young as Harry says, didn't.

What a difference ...... Eisboch[_4_] General 72 April 19th 09 02:05 AM
What's the difference? Joe ASA 7 September 7th 07 08:52 AM
Where is the difference? Matt Pieklik General 2 November 14th 06 03:07 PM
The Difference... Captain Lon ASA 40 April 24th 05 03:37 AM
What's the difference . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 7 January 8th 05 05:04 PM